WBSETCL Recruitment 2018-19: 322 Special Technical Assistant, Lineman, Office Executive, Executive Assistant Posts Notification Released. WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Here from 19 December 2019. The West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has provided the great opportunities for job seekers aspirants. Candidates who want to become the part of WBSETCL, have to check the eligibility criteria for 322 Posts and after that submit the application if you are eligible.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 Notification Released:
The West Bengal State Electricity Transmission company limited has released the notification regarding the recruitment of special Technical Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Executive, Linesman Vacancy. Total vacancies for these posts are 322 posts. Application for this recruitment starts from 19 December 2018 and candidates may apply till the last date which is 11 January 2019.
Eligible aspirants may apply online through official website of WBSETCL; the link of the official website has been given at the bottom of the article. But before applying to the WBSETCL recruitment 2019: 322 new vacancies, candidate should aware of eligible condition, application process, age eligibility, selection process, vacancy details etc. All such details have been provided in this article.
Important Dates for WBSETCL Recruitment 2019:
|Commencement of registration||19 December 2018 (11:00 AM)|
|Closing date for apply online||11 January 2019 (11:59 PM)|
Eligibility Criteria for WBSETCL Recruitment 2019:
Educational Qualification required:
|Name of the post||Qualification requirement|
|Special technical Assistant||Candidate must hold the Full time 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Radio/ wireless Engineering from an Institute recognized duly by W.B. State Council of Tech. Education.|
|Executive Assistant||Bachelor’s degree with 40% (atleast) marks and proficiency in the English language with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand. Proficiency in operation of MS Office.|
|Office Executive||Any Graduation Degree minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University OR
Bachelor’s degree in computer Application (BCA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA).
|Linesman||Diploma in wireman or Electrician from Industrial Training Institute (ITI).|
Further details of educational qualification for above posts is available in the WBSETCL official advertisement.
- For General or UR candidates: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2018
- For OBC candidates: upper age limit will be 30 years.
- For SC/ST/PHD candidates: upper age limit will be 32 years.
Application Fee structure for WBSETCL recruitment 2019:
|UR/ OBC-A & OBC-B||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST and PWD||Nil|
NOTE: candidates can pay their application fee through Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking.
|Name of the post||Remuneration (INR)|
|Special technical Assistant||Rs.34030/-|
Candidate’s selection in WBSETCL will depend upon their performance in below mentioned phases. The phases are:-
- Written examination
- Interview or personality test
WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: 322 New Vacancies
How to Apply: Candidates should have valid email & scanned copies of photo, signature before applying. Steps to Apply online for WBSETCL Recruitment 2019:-
- Refer the given below direct link or open the WBSETCL official portal
- Now look at Career section located in Right Side Bar at home page of the official website.
- Click on Employment Notification No. REC/2018/06, recruitment for technical assistant, office executive and linesman etc.
- Now go for the official notification and read it carefully.
- After reading the official notification carefully, click on Apply online located at just bottom of the notification.
- Candidates will be redirected towards new website to apply online
- Now click on “New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the registration process.
- After registration process, Aspirants will get a Registration ID and password from which they can log in for further process.
- Log in with Registration ID and Password.
- Fill all mandatory details which are required on that page.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature of the desired size as official notification.
- Pay the relevant application fee according your category
- Before submitting the application form, aspirants are advised to check their application form carefully because once it is submitted; candidates will not be able to edit the application form so much easily.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print out for the application form so that you can use it for further process.
|WBSETCL Recruitment 2019: 322 Vacancies||Download Official Notification|
|WBSETCL Recruitment Application Form||Apply Online Link|
Q: what is upper age limit for SC/ST and PWD candidates in WBSETCL Recruitment 2018-19?
Ans: 32 years.
Q: What will be the Job location?
Ans: West Bengal.
Q: what are the no. of vacancies in WBSECL Recruitment 2018-19?
Ans: 322 vacancies belong to different posts.
Q: what is the last date to register?
Ans: 11 January 2019
Q: what will be the fee structure for SC/ST/PWD candidates?
Ans: There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates in WBSETCL.