WBPSC Motor Inspector Inspector (MVI) Recruitment 2019: 74 Non Technical Vacancy Notification Released. Get WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form 2019 at pscwbapplication.in. WBPSC (west Bengal public service commission) has released the notification for motor vehicle inspector post in transport department. Job seekers candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other details about Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs. Candidates have to read the notification completely, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, physical standard, age limit and applying procedure on this page. The online application form available from 27 January 2019 to 17 February 2019 for 74 Non Technical Posts. candidates can scroll down the page and can read complete details regarding WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Bharti 2019.
Notification of WBPSC MVI Recruitment 2019 Released:
WBPSC (west Bengal public service commission) has issued the notification for WBPSC motor vehicle inspector post. Those who possess bachelor degree of a recognized university and should have minimum physical standards can apply for WBPSC motor vehicle inspector recruitment 2019. Those candidates are looking for a job in west Bengal; this is good opportunity for it. There are 74 posts of motor vehicle inspector. Check the Eligibility Criteria and Apply details for this recruitment. You can also download West Bengal MVI Recruitment Official Notification from the given link.
- Name of the organization- West Bengal public service commission (WBPSC)
- Name of the post- motor vehicle inspector
- No of the post- 74
- Mode of application- online
- Online application starts from- 27th January 2019
- Last date for online registration- 17th February 2019
- Job location- All Over West Bengal
- Job type- State govt. job
- Selection process- written test and personality test.
WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have bachelor’s degree of a recognized university
- Candidate should be able to speak & write the Bengali Language.
- Candidates must have the minimum physical standard as mentioned below:
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkha, Garhwali, Rajbangsi and other hill tribes/ scheduled tribes)||170 cm (Minimum)||86 cm with expansion of 5 cm.||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard|
|Gorkha, Garhwali, Rajbangsi and other hill tribes/ schedule tribes candidates||160 cm (Minimum)||81 cm with expansion of 5 cm||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard|
Candidates who belongs to SC/ST & Other Reserved category will get the benefit of relaxation. For more details check the notification.
Age limit: (as on 1/1/2019)
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age- 39 years
- Age relaxation- as per govt. norms
Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy Category Wise Details:
|Category||No of post|
- Blindness or low vision *
- Loco motor disability or cerebral palsy**
- Meritorious sportsperson***
Application fees: Rs 160/-
Selection Procedure: Candidate will select on the basis of written examination and personality test
WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form 2019:
All the eligible candidates are invited through online mode and fill the application at pscwbapplication.in before the last date. Get the WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Online Form 2019 Direct link at below and submit the application.
- Go to the official website of WBPSC i.e. pscwbapplication.in
- Now you have to go Live Application Section available in left side bar.
- Hit on link headed with “Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non Technical) in the Transport Department Under the Govt of WB 2019 (Adv No. 1/2019)”
- Now you will be redirected toward new website page i.e. https://pscwb.ucanapply.com
- You can view the advertisement and how to apply complete procedure there.
- For New user candidate have to Adopt the “Enrol Yourself” Option and Existing user can choose “Sign In” Option.
- Candidates should enter the required details for registration process
- After completion of registration process, aspirant must upload the required documents such as Passport size photograph, signature and other relevant documents.
- At last candidate have to pay the application fee through online or offline
- Submit the application and candidate advised that take a print out of the application form for further reference.