Get WBPSC Clerk/ Clerkship Admit Card 2019 here from given link. Check West Bengal Clerkship examination dates, hall ticket status at pscwbapplication.in. Check examination dates, selection procedure and eligibility criteria here. Get the direct link to access hall ticket of WBPSC Clerkship Exam 2019. The admit card for WBPSC Clerk will be released on the official web portal of WBPSC. candidates are required to check this article to know the important details regarding WBPSC Clerk/ Clerkship Admit Card 2019.
WBPSC Clerk / Clerkship Admit Card 2019:
The West Bengal Public Service Commission will release the WBPSC Clerk hall ticket on their official web portal very soon. Candidates who have registered successfully between 22nd February and 25th March 2019, will be able to download the admit card and able to check the exam centre. For the comfort of the candidates we are providing a direct link through which aspirants can easily download the West Bengal Clerkship exam admit card without going through the whole process. This article has been written to help the applicants of WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019, it contains all the relevant information regarding WBPSC Clerk 2019 Exam Date & hall ticket.
Brief Details of WBPSC Clerk/ Clerkship Exam 2019:
|Name of the conducting authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of the position||Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last date for registration||25th March 2019|
|Written examination date||May 2019|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Official Web Portal||pscwbapplication.in|
Check WBPSC Clerk Examination Scheme 2019:
The examination will consist of two parts:
- Part-I (Objective type)
- Part-II (conventional typewritten)
Part – 1: –
- Examination shall be taken in objective type.
- There will be 100 questions and each question carry equal marks i.e. one mark hence, maximum marks for the examination will be 100 marks.
- Questions in the examination will be asked from the following sections:
- English – 30 marks
- General Studies – 40 marks
- Arithmetic – 30 marks
- Time duration for Part – 1 examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- This part of the examination will consist of conventional type questions on English, Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali which carry 100 marks in total.
- Time duration of the examination shall be 1 hour.
NOTE: All Aspirants must note that they will be judged according to their computer operation and typing ability only after they are found to be qualified in Part-I and part-II.
Each individual shall be selected on the basis of the following discussed rounds:
- Written Examination
- Skill test
NOTE: Final merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the individual in the written examination (Part-I & part-II) and after that skill test to check the computer proficiency will be taken.
What If there is some error or discrepancy in the admit card?
Candidates are guided that if they find any discrepancy in the hall ticket of WBPSC Clerkship 2019, they must immediately contact the conducting authority so that the authority will resolve the problem within the given period of time. We have mentioned the proper address and contact details of conducting authority so that candidates can make contact in above-mentioned circumstance.
Public Service Commission, West Bengal,
161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026
Telephone No. : (033) 2419-7715 – 2419-8187 – 2466-1546
Fax: (033) 2466-0992 / 2466-3378 / 2455-0854
Email: [email protected]
How to Download WBPSC Clerkship Hall Ticket 2019?
Candidates are suggested to download West Bengal Clerkship Exam hall ticket 2019 through the direct link given in this article. The link will directly bring them to the admit card downloading page. But in case, if the given link does not work in a proper manner then candidates should follow the below-mentioned instructions to apply online:
- Applicants will have to visit the official web portal @www.pscwbapplication.in.
- Now, from the home page, aspirants should find & Click on the desired link “Download Admit Card for Clerk/ Clerkship 2019, (Advertisement No. 05/2019)” in the “Latest Advertisements/ Announcement” Section.
- Provide all details such as Registration number/ Roll number, date of birth and fill appropriate captcha as it is mentioned there and hit on “Proceed” button.
- As you click on “Proceed” button, the admit card will be shown on the desktop screen.
- Candidates are required to download it and take a hard copy of the WBPSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 for future reference.
- Download official Notification Click Here
- Download Hall Ticket for WBPSC Clerk 2019 Click Here
- Official Website – http://pscwbapplication.in/
In left side bar Admit Card section is available at pscwbapplication.in. So find Clerkship exam hall ticket when it released.