WBJEE 2019 Entrance Test: Application Form & Notification is available available now. Get the WBJEE 2019 Online Form Link & Eligibility Criteria details in this article. Candidate just read this article and follow the correct link to fill the application form for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.
WBJEE 2019 Notification Out:
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) has announced the WBJEE 2019 Registration & New Exam Date Schedule at www.wbjeeb.nic.in. WBJEE stands for West Bengal joint entrance Examination. The board will release WBJEE application form 2019 from 26th December 2018. This is a state level examination organized by the WBJEEB.
This Joint Entrance Exam is conducted to provide the admission in UG courses in the field of Technology, engineering, architecture and pharmacy etc. Those candidate who are interested to get admission in Technical, Engineering, Architecture & Pharmacy (UG Courses) have to register online. Candidate can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee and other important details about to WBJEE 2019 from this article.
Overview of WBJEE 2019 Joint Entrance Exam:
|Name of the exam||West Bengal Joint Entrance exam 2019|
|Conducting authority||WBJEEB- West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR based exam)|
|Time duration for exam||04 hours|
|WBJEE 2019 Application Form Available From||26 December 2018|
|Last date to fill the Online Form||22nd January 2019|
|WBJEE 2019 New Exam date||26 May 2019|
|Result date||02 July 2019|
Earlier, WBJEEB was announced that exam will be held on 19 May 2019 but WBJEEB has released the revised notification regarding to new exam date of WBJEE 2019 Exam i.e. 26 May 2019.
Eligibility criteria for WBJEE 2019:
- Candidate must pass or appeared in class 12th exam from recognized board.
- Candidate must have knowledge of physics and mathematics in class 12th.
- Candidate should secure 30% marks in English subject in class 12th
- For general category candidate must pass with minimum 45% marks in 12th board exam.
- For reserved category candidate must pass with minimum 40% marks in 12th board exam.
- Candidates who are going to apply Medical courses, must have the Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject in 12th standard.
For more information about to WBJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria for all courses refer its information bulletin.
Candidate have to pay Rs.500/- as an application fees. Fee can pay through online mode only.
WBJEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern for paper 1 & paper 2:
|Paper||Time duration||Total no. of questions/ maximum marks|
|Paper 1: mathematics||2 hours||75/100|
|Paper 2: physics & chemistry||2 hours||80/100|
Exam Pattern Details:
|Subjects||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
WBJEE Exam Marking Scheme For 2019:
Marking scheme for category 1 exam:
- One option out of 4 will be correct.
- 01 mark for each correct answer
- 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- If the candidate gives more than 1 response for a specific question then he will be penalized with 0.25 negative marking.
Marking scheme for category 2 exam:
- One Option is correct
- 2 marks for each correct answer
- 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer
Marking scheme for category 3
- There may be one or more options is to be correct.
- 2 marks for each correct answer
- Any combination of correct and wrong response will be treated as incorrect and will yield zero mark.
- For not attempting questions there is no marks.
- For Partially Correct Response, marks awarded will be = 2 * (number of correct options marked (÷) Divided by Total number of correct options. )
WBJEE 2019 Online Form:
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can register for WBJEE Entrance Test 2019 through online mode only. Candidate have to go through various stages in order to apply for this Joint entrance test.
- Candidate will register for this exam only through online mode.
- First of all open the below link or refer the WBJEE official website.
- After visiting the applying online link, candidate will be redirected towards WBJEE official portal
- Just Open the “Apply Online” link for WBJEE 2019 and choose the New Registration Option
- Candidate must remember one thing duplicate application will not be permitted.
- After that candidate fill the accurate details for registration process.
- In registration section candidate must enter the Address, State, District, Pin, Mobile Number, mail Id and choose password. After receiving the registration number and password again login to official portal.
- Second Part is Application, candidate have to provide educational qualification, personal information such Domicile, category, home district, family income status, etc. If any candidate has registered for JEE Main 2019 Entrance Test, then must enter the JEE Main application number. Choose the three zones for examination centre.
- Now candidate upload the images of photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format
- The image size should be between 3 kb to 100 kb (photograph) and 3 kb to 30 kb ( signature)
- Now candidate fill the educational details in the application form
- Before submitting the application form candidate must verify the all entered details
- At last pay the application fees through online mode.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further references.
Candidate have no need to send the confirmation page at Head Office of WBJEEB. So just keep it safe for future reference.
|WBJEE 2019 Information Bulletin||Available Here|
|Rules of Examination||Check Here|
|Important Instructions to Apply Online||Check Here|
|WBJEE 2019 Online Form||Available Here (From 26 December)|
FAQs related to WBJEE 2019:
Question 1: What is the New Exam Date of WBJEE 2019?
Answer: 26 May 2019.
Question 2: When WBJEE 2019 Online Registration link active?
Answer: From 26 December 2018.
Question 3: Who is organizing WBJEE entrance test?
Answer: West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board.
Question 4: Can I Submit the WBJEE 2019 Application form through offline mode?
Answer: No, you can not. Because mode of registration is to be done through online only.
Question 5: I have lost my WBJEE Original Admit Card? Can I participate in Counselling?
Answer: Yes, you can generate the duplicate admit card.
Question 6. What is upper age limit criteria for WBJEE?
Answer: No upper age limitation for this entrance test.
Question 7: I have make the payment of WBJEE 2019. But not able to download confirmation page. What should I do?
Answer: After fee payment, the confirmation page will be generated automatically. If you are not able to generate it, there may be to reasons for that:
1. Bank Payment Method: Candidate make the payment at bank through cash, but it is not completed due to link failure. In that case candidate should approach to bank as soon as possible.
2. During Online Fee Payment (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc) Payment Failure/ Break/ Session Expire. In this case candidate should try again to make the fee payment. If Any amount has deducted from your account (Un-necessary) will be refunded within 07 working days.