WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: 1247 MO (Specialist) Posts from 10 January 2019. Check Eligibility Criteria and submit Online form at wbhrb.in till to 17 January 2019. West Bengal health recruitment board (WBHRB) has released the official notification for medical officer (specialist) post. There shall be total 1247 medical officer vacancies. The Online application form submission process is going to start from 10th January, 2019. The last date for registration is 17th January, 2019. Aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment may follow the details given on this page.
WBHRB MO (Specialist) Recruitment 2019:
The West Bengal health recruitment board (WBHRB) has released the official notification for medical officer (Specialist) posts. This notification has released on 27 December 2018 at wbhrb.in. Those candidate are looking for a govt. job in Health Section, this is good opportunity for them. WBHRB recruitment 2019: 1247 medical officer vacancy details are shared on this page.
Those candidates who are interested in apply to WBHRB medical officer (Specialist) vacancy 2019, they need to fill all the details on the application form correctly and then only the candidates are allowed to participate in selection process like the written exam and the interview round.
Also Read: WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Now !! more than 1100+ Posts
Overview of WBHRB MO (Specialist) Recruitment 2019:
|Board Name||West Bengal health recruitment board (WBHRB)|
|Name of the post||Medical officer (Specialist)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1247 Posts|
|Job type||State govt. job|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Notification Date||27 December, 2018|
|Online Application Form Available From||10 January 2019|
|Deadline to Apply Online||17 January 2019 upto 08 pm.|
WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy details:
|Name of post||General||SC||ST||BC (A)||BC (B)||PWD||Total|
|Gymea & obstetrics||26||20||8||19||11||2||86|
Check WBHRB MO (Specialist) Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
Candidates should completed their MBBD degree or any relative degree which is compatible to this medical officer job from the recognized board or university with the minimum qualifying of the marks. Find more details about the eligibility criteria for MO Posts in the official advertisement.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- As on 01 January 2019.
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs 210/-
- For SC/ST/ PWD candidates: nil
- Payment Option – Through Net Baking (GRIPS – Govt Receipt Portal System)
Pay Scale: Pay scale isRs. 15600/- to Rs. 42000/-, [PB 4A, Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-].
WBHRB MO (Specialist) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
The mode of registration is online for West Bengal Health Dept Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. Candidate have to fill the online details in the online application and complete the registration before the closing date 17 January 2019 upto 08 pm.
- Visit official website of WBHRB or refer the given link
- In Main Menu Bar candidate have to Recruitment>>Online Application section for it.
- Search for “recruitment to the posts of general duty medical officer (January 2019) “ and open that link
- Candidate will be redirected toward new web page of eadmission.net.in
- Now choose the Recruitment to Post of Medical Officer (Specialist)
- Choose the Post Applying and hit to Apply Now button
- Registration Form will be display on screen and enter the Full Name, Caste, Gender, PH Challenged Status, Date of Birth, Mail ID and Mobile number.
- Check the details and hit on Register button
- Candidate will receive the Registration ID and password for it
- Login again to application and complete the online application by choosing Candidate Login option.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph, Signature and other necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through online mode and submit the online application.
- Download the application form and take a print out if you want.
Important Links for WBHRB MO Recruitment 2019:
|Official Notification||Available Here|
|WBRHB MO Recruitment 2019||Apply Online|