Hello Friends, here we have provided the WB Police Warder Previous Papers| Model Question Papers & Exam Tips in Free. You can also find 10 Years West Bengal Police Warder Old Papers & Study Material to prepare for its written examination. First we are going to tell about few details of Warder Posts and later on we have informed about Exam Pattern, Exam Tips, Study Material and previous papers for West Bengal Police Warder Exam 2019- Prelims & Main.
About West Bengal police Warder recruitment 2019:
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has released the notification for police warder/ female warder posts. This is golden opportunity for those candidates who are interested in the west Bengal police recruitment. Police Recruitment Board of West Bengal has released the notification to fill the 814 vacant posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online or offline from 15th February 2019 to 14th March 2019. Detailed information of recruitment is available in official notification.
West Bengal Police Warder Exam Pattern 2019:
WBPRB is going to conduct a written exam to select the candidates for the post of warder/ female warder. All the applicant should know about the Warder/ Female Warder latest exam pattern and syllabus of the examination. We are providing the west Bengal police warder exam pattern 2019 in this article. Candidates can start their preparation according to the latest exam pattern. With the help of exam pattern, candidates can get the idea about exam questions, time duration, number of questions, maximum marks and medium of exam etc. the exam pattern for west Bengal police warder/ female warder is as follows:
- Total Number of questions – 90 questions
- Exam duration – 1 hours
- Mode of language – Question paper of written test will be set in three language i.e. English, Bengali & Nepali except questions on English language
- Marking system – 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative marking – Yes, negative for written test. One by fourth ( ¼ ) will deduct for every wrong answer & there will be no marks for not attempted questions.
|Name of the test||No of questions||Maximum marks||Medium of exam|
|General awareness & general knowledge||25||25||English, Bengali & Nepali language|
|Elementary mathematics (madhyamic standard)||20||20||English, Bengali & Nepali language
|Reasoning Ability||10||10||English, Bengali & Nepali language|
|Computer literacy||10||10||English, Bengali & Nepali language|
Selection process for West Bengal Police Warder Vacancy:
Candidate will select on the basis of performance in each round. Candidates have to face 5 rounds. These all rounds are as follows:
- Online written examination
- Physical measurement test (PMT)
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Personal interview and document verification
- Medical examination etc.
West Bengal Police Warder Exam Preparation Tips:
How to crack West Bengal police warder exam?
Exam preparation tips: everyone wants to crack the examination of police warder. But only talented and intelligent candidates will qualify the written exam, PMT, PET, personal interview and medical examination for this post with their own talent. Candidates must focus on the all important topics of this examination. We have discussed some exam preparation tips in this article. These all preparation tips are as follows:
- First of all candidates should check the latest official syllabus and exam pattern for Warder Examination in detail.
- Then you should make a study plan and give more & more time as you can for study.
- Do not waste your time on other side and keep focus on your career.
- Candidate should include the breaks after 2 hours study. Take 10 to 15 minutes break
- Also make the short notes to revise earlier near to the examination if possible for you.
- Do not feel any kind of pressure and depression about the examination.
- Candidates should take a proper diet and also focus on your health.
- Follow your study plan and complete your preparation before the examination.
- Candidates can take the help of mock test and previous year paper to crack the exam.
Best of luck for Warder/ Female Warder Written Test and get WB Police Warder Previous Papers from here. Download the Study Material/ Exam Notes & Old question papers which helps you to prepare for its written test.
Download WB Police Warder Previous Papers:
Here you can find the West Bengal Polic eWarder Exam Old Question Papers| Model Papers for Practice Purpose. Candidate have to just click on the given link to open the PDF file and download that PDF.
WB Police Warder General Awareness Previous Old Question Papers: Click Here
Female Warder Exam General Knowledge Previous Papers: Click Here
Elementary Mathematics Old Question Papers for Warder Exam: Click Here
West Bengal Police Exam Mathematics Model Question Papers: Click Here
General English Question Papers for WBPRB Warder Exam: Click Here
Download WB Police Warder Previous Papers for English: Click Here
Computer Knowledge Sample Papers : Click Here
Get WB Police Warder Computer Literacy Previous Papers: Click Here
West Bengal Police Reasoning Model Question Papers : Click Here
Reasoning Ability Test Previous Old Papers : Click Here
Download West Bengal Police Warder Study Material 2019:
Get Free Study Material & Exam Notes for Warder/ Female Warder Examination here.
- Reasoning Ability Notes
- Data Interpretation & Sufficiency Notes
- Computer Knowledge Notes
- Computer Knowledge Notes in Hindi
- General English Notes
- English Study Material
- Mathematics Notes
- General Awareness Notes
- General Knowledge Study Notes
Download Free Study Material/ Notes from the above link for any competitive examination.