West Bengal Uttar Dinajpur District Court Vacancy 2019 Notification released 42 LDC, Steno, Peon & Other Posts. Get Uttar Dinajpur District Court Online Form 2019 for these posts and submit it before the last date. Uttar Dinajpur district court has invited the online application for recruiting stenographer, LDC, process server, peon, Farash and Night Guard in Uttar Dinajpur District court. There will be total 43 vacancies for this recruitment. Interested candidates may apply through the official website or direct link given on this page on or before the last date 15th February, 2019.
Uttar Dinajpur District Court Vacancy 2019:
Uttar Dinajpur District court is inviting the online application for recruitment of Stenographer, LDC, Process server, Peon, Farash and Night Guard. As per the official notification total 43 vacancies will be allocated for the above mentioned posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date 15th February, 2019. Candidates should refer the this article to know about the eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, applying procedure etc.
Read This: Hooghly District Court Admit card 2019!
Overview of Uttar Dinajpur District Court recruitment 2019:
|Organization name||Uttar Dinajpur District court|
|Post name||Stenographer, LDC, Process Server, Peon, Farash and night Guard|
|Number of vacancies||43 posts|
|Job location||Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal|
|Starting date of online application||28th January, 2019|
|Closing date for submission of online application||15th February, 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Closing date for payment of application fee||16th February, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Dinajpur District Court Vacancy 2019:
- The Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidate must hold a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and satisfactory typing speed in computer operation.
- For English stenographer posts, a minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and minimum speed of 40 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes are required.
Check This Also: Apply online For Dausa District Court recruitment 2019 !!
Age of the candidates will be consider as per on 1st January, 2019
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age limit – 40 years
NOTE: To know more precisely about age relaxation, candidates should refer the official notification.
- Written examination
- Typing and Computer proficiency test
- Personality test
NOTE: Final merit list will be made on the performance of the individual in the above three mentioned rounds.
Application fee for Uttar Dinajpur District Court Vacancy 2019:
|Name of the posts||For Gen/ OBC||For SC/ ST of west Bengal|
|English stenographer||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 300/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Process Server, Peon, Night Guard and Farash||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 200/-|
Uttar Dinajpur District Vacancy details:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
Uttar Dinajpur District Court Online Application 2019:
Applying Procedure for Uttar Dinajpur District Court recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website @ecourts.gov.in/north-dinajpur.
- On the home page of the official website, search for desired link “Apply online for Uttar Dinajpur district recruitment 201 (employment notification no. 1)” and click on it.
- Candidates are advised to read full official notification and click on “Apply Online” option.
- Fill the Application form with all mandatory details.
- Upload necessary documents as described in the official notification.
- Pay the Application fee for the different post you opted for.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Download official notification||Apply online||Official website|
Visit the above links and find the notification & direct apply online link for Uttar Dinajpur District Court Bharti 2019-20.