Get UPSSSC Online Form 2019 for 672 Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Revenue & Executive Officer, & Other Posts. Check Eligibility Criteria Terms and register online from the given links. The Online Applications have been invited by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission for the 672 posts of Marketing inspector, Supply Inspector, Executive officer, Revenue Inspector & Other Posts. Eligible candidates may fill the online form at official website of UPSSSC from 30th January, 2019. Aspirants may also apply through the direct link given on this page.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 New Notification Out:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission [UPSSSC] is inviting the online application from eligible candidates for the post of Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Executive Officer, Revenue Inspector & other posts. Total number of vacancies to be filled through UPSSSC Recruitment 2019: is 672 various vacant posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the UPSSSC Online Form 2019 for these posts at official website before 19th February, 2019. Before apply online, Aspirants are suggested to read this article to check their eligibility criteria, selection criteria, Age limit, applying procedure, vacancy details etc.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Posts names||Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Executive Officer, Revenue Inspector & other posts|
|Number of posts||672|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application process starts from||30th January, 2019|
|Last date for registration||19th February, 2019|
UPSSSC Vacancy details:
Post wise vacancy distributions are given below in the following table: –
- Supply Inspector – 151 posts
- Assistant Garden inspector – 89 posts
- Assistant Consolidation Officer – 94 posts
- Marketing Inspector – 194 posts
- Additional District Information Officer – 11 posts
- Revenue Officer – 26 posts
- Executive Officer – 107 posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019: 672 Various Posts:
- Assistant Consolidation Officer: – Must have a Graduation degree.
- Marketing Officer/ Supply Officer: – should possess Bachelor’s degree and have typing knowledge in Devanagari.
- Assistant Garden Officer: – should be Graduated in Science (B.Sc in any stream)
- Additional District Information officer: – Must be graduated and should have Hindi as a subject at graduation level & having English as a subject in the intermediate level.
- Executive Officer: – should be graduated in any stream and must have the “O” level Certificate from DOEACC.
- Revenue Officer: – Should be Graduated from Commerce (Economics must be as a subject in graduation)
- For Additional District Information Officer – 18-40 years
- For Remaining posts – 21-40 years
NOTE: Candidates should refer the official notification for age relaxation details.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will select the candidates on the performance in following rounds:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
|General & OBC Category||Rs. 225/-|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 105/-|
|PWD Category||Rs. 25/-|
UPSSSC Online Form 2019: 672 Marketing, Supply Inspector, Officer & Other Posts
Steps to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Initially, candidates are required to log on to the official web portal @www.upsssc.gov.in.
- At Home Page, Go to Application Segment>>Candidate Registration Option
- As you click on Candidate Registration, Online Application Form will be display for various posts for on going jobs online registration.
- Choose the Desired Posts to Apply Online and register with necessary details.
- The Online Form process is divided in different categories. After the registration candidate will receive the registration ID and password, and then login to complete the application form.
- Candidate have to Upload the scanned documentsof the same size as described in the official notification.
- Pay the Relevant Application fee as per the category of the individual.
- After the payment of Application fee, hit on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, make a hard copy of the Application fee for UPSSSC recruitment 2019 for make the use of it in future.
Please keep it safe and online registration will be active from 30 January 2019.
Official Web Portal: http://upsssc.gov.in/