UPSSSC Assembly guard/ forest Guard result 2018: The UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission) is going to declare the result for Assembly Guard/forest Guard Examination. Candidates who have given the UPSSSC assembly/ forest guard exam can check the result by following some simple instructions. Written Test has been conducted on 02 December 2018 by UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Result 2018:
The UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission) has conducted the Assembly Guard & Forest Guard Exam in December month. A huge number of candidates have participated successfully in order to get the Govt Job under UP Govt.
The result will announce on the official website For Forest Guard & Assembly Guard shortly. The Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission will update the cut-off and result against 1088 vanrakshak posts. Candidates may check this article in the reference of further process after result. By regularly visiting this page candidates may aware about to latest information of UPSSSC forest guard/ assembly guard result 2018 and other related information about other examination. So candidates are advised to go through the whole article.
- Total posts: 1088
- Post name: forest guard (vanrakshak) – 620 posts (Chief forest conservator, UP Forest Department)
- Assembly/council Guard (Uttar Pradesh secretarial department)
Also Read: UP Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Selection process for forest guard/ vanrakshak bharti:
For becoming more familiar with further process candidates are advised to check the selection process so that they can prepare well for it. Because after the result declaration of UPSSSC forest guard exam 2018 aspirants have very less time to prepare for the further stages.
- Written examination
- Interview or personality test
- Physical standard test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency or Endurance test (PET)
- Physiological test
- Medical test
Candidate must clear the all rounds of selection procedure to get the Govt Job under UPSSSC as Forest Guard/ Assembly Guard/ Vanrakshak.
How to check UPSSSC forest Guard result 2018:
Many candidates face problem in accessing to the result after examination. But they do not need to worry about procedure of checking the result because we have provided the step wise estimation to download the result for UPSSSC forest Guard exam 2018. Here are some steps to be followed by the aspirants to check the result for UPSSSC Vanrakshak.
Steps to follow:
- Candidates who attended this examination will have to open the official website first i.e. upsssc.gov.in.
- Now from the home page, they can go to the latest notice board option and click on it.
- After clicking on it, click on the option headed by the headline download result for UPSSSC forest guard/ assembly guard/ vanrakshak exam 2018 and Open the result link.
- Now provide some information to that official page such as roll no., name, date of birth, examination code. etc. and submit these information as per requirement.
- After submitting these information, aspirants will find the result on system screen .
- The candidates can check the result and download it and take a print out of the result for the further use.
Pay scale for UPSSSC vanrakshak vacancies 2018:
UPSSSC will pay the Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900/- will be given to the final selected candidates as forest Guard which is very good initially. Latter it may be increase according to promotion in these criteria.
Also Check: UP B.Ed Admission Form
Official website: http://upsssc.gov.in/
The result will announce for Forest Guard, Assembly Guard examination at the official website whose link is available above.