UPSC NDA 1 2019 Application form: UPSC NDA/NA Examination (I) 2019 Notification Out on 09 January 2019. Check details here and submit UPSC NDA 1 Online Form 2019 at upsconline.nic.in get direct link by referring the link provided at the end of this web page. Online application are invited by Union Public Service Commission for NDA & NA Examination (I) 2019. Students who are eligible, may apply through the official website of UPSC. Application for NDA & NA has been started from 9th January, 2019 and the last date for registration will be 4th February, 2019. Candidates can check the this article for other related details.
UPSC NDA 1 2019 Notification Out:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently invited the application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment in National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). Candidates who are eligible and interested for this recruitment can apply online through the official website of UPSC. We have also provided the direct link to apply online for UPSC NDA 1 Examination 2019. The link has been given at the bottom of this article. But before applying online Candidates should go through the UPSC NDA 2019 official notification to check their eligibility criteria. Aspirants are also advised to read this article; it includes all such information like eligibility condition, important dates, selection process, application fee, examination pattern etc.
Important Dates of UPSC NDA 1 2019:
|Online application starting date||9th January, 2019|
|Registration last date||4th February, 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||4th February, 2019|
|Admit card issuing date||April, 2019|
|Examination date||21st April, 2019|
|Post name||Wing Name||Total Posts|
National Defence Academy
|Naval Academy||10+2 Cadet Entry||50|
|Total posts||392 posts|
Application Fee for UPSC NDA 1 2019:
NOTE: Application fee can be paid either online or offline mode.
Online mode: Application fee must be paid through credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Offline mode: Candidates can also pay their examination fee by depositing fee in relevant SBI Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA 2019:
- Applier must be a citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Only Male candidates can apply for this recruitment.
- For National Defence Academy: – Candidates must have 10+2 (intermediate) certificate approved by any recognized Board or Institution.
- For Naval Academy: – Aspirants should have 10+2 (intermediate) exam passed or appearing in any recognized board with Physics & mathematics as their subjects.
Age eligibility: – Candidates must be born between 2nd July, 2000 – 1st July, 2003.
NOTE: Aspirants may read the official notification for age relaxation details.
UPSC NDA 1 Online Form 2019:
Instruction to Apply online for NDA 1 2019:
UPSC NDA 1 2019 Application form comprises two parts and it is mandatory to fill both the parts. We have given the step wise information. Candidates need to follow these steps in order register online for UPSC NDA/NA 1 Exam 2019:
Part – I Registration process: –
- Go to below given link
- Choose the “Online Application Form for Various Examinations of UPSC” at upsconline.nic.in
- Now a page with some information will open on the screen, firstly candidates need to click on the tab “Click here for Part I” blinking on the right of the page.
- After clicking on this link, Aspirants will be directed to a page which includes some information, candidates are advised to go through all the information and after reading all information, they should click on “Yes” button located at the bottom of this page.
- Now, candidates need to provide some important details such Name, father’s name, Community, E-mail Id, education qualification, address etc. and click on “Continue” tab at the end of the page.
- After this step, candidates are asked to choose their preference among Army, Navy, Air force and Naval Academy and click on the Confirm Button.
- A confirmation page will be generated after this step, Students must cross check the information written on their application form and if there are no mistake only then they should click on “I Agree” tab given below of the page.
- After successful completion of these steps, candidates need to pay their application fee as per their category.
- After the payment of application fee, aspirants should select their center for the exam as per their convenience.
- Later on, candidates will have to upload their photo and signature of same size as specified in the official notification.
- At the end of Part 1 Registration, candidates must click on “I Agree” tab given below of the page.
Part – II Registration:
- Login with Registration number and date of birth.
- Fill all the mandatory details asked on this page and complete the Part II of Registration page.
- Take a print out of the application form so that you can use it at the time of examination.
Important links for UPSC NDA 1 2019 Application Form:
|Download official notification||Click here|
|UPSC NDA 1 Online Form 2019
|For Part II Registration form||Click here|
|Print Application form||Click here|
|Official website||Check here|
Visit the above link and find all required details for UPSC NDA 1 Exam 2019. You can also refer the https://upsconline.nic.in/