UPPSC Civil Judge Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2018: Candidates who have registered for UPPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018, they can check the Civil Judge Preliminary & Main Exam Pattern and syllabus details before to start their preparation for written examination. Read the articles and get the syllabus/ exam pattern scheme for Civil Judge Examination.
UPPSC Civil Judge Exam 2018:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSSC ) will conduct the examination for UP Judicial Service Civil Judge ( junior Division) post. Lots of Candidates have applied for this post on the official website of UPPSC . The Process of submitting online application form is started from 11th September 2018. All the interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply for this post before the closing date.
All the registered candidates will face the written examination which will be conducted by UPPSC. First preliminary written exam will be held and later on candidates who will qualify Prelims exam, they will eligible to appear in Mains Exam will be conducted soon. Now aspirants must have proper knowledge about syllabus and exam pattern. Here we are providing details of the full syllabus and exam pattern. So candidates can prepare for the exam according to the syllabus and for each selection process.
UPPSC Civil Judge Exam Details:
- Commission Name : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam : UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) Exam 2018
- Total Number of Vacancies : 610 Vacancies
- Job Type : Government Job
- Online Registration Starting Date: 11th September 2018
- Final Date to Apply for Civil Judge Vacancy: 11th October 2018
- Application Fees : Unreserved/OBC – Rs.125 , SC/ST – Rs.65 , Handicapped – Rs.25
- UPPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Date: 16th December 2018
- Mains Exam : To Be Announced
- Official Website : uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Civil Judge Selection Process:
All the candidates who want to get selected for the post Uttar Pradesh PSC Civil Judge then they have to qualify all these processes. Following are the official selection procedure for this post :
- Preliminary Examination ( Objective and Multiple Choice Type )
- Mains Examination ( Written And Conventional Type )
- Personality Test
UPPSC CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) EXAM PATTERN 2018:
As we Know, UP PSC will Conduct two exams for this post which is prelims and second is Mains . Then there will be different pattern for each exam. Here we are providing the pattern of both exams :
Preliminary Written Examination Pattern:
- The written Exam will be Multiple Choice objective Type.
- In the preliminary examination there will be two composite papers.
- Paper I – 150 Marks
- Paper II – 300 Marks
- Total Time duration for the examination is 2:00 Hours will be given for each paper separately.
|Paper I||General Knowledge||150||02 Hours|
|Paper II||Law||300||02 Hours|
Mains Written Examination Pattern :
- Exam Type: Written Exam which is Descriptive Type.
- There will be total Five paper.
- Each Paper Contains 200 maximum marks.
- There will be choice to answer GK and LAW Papers in Hindi or English.
- The Following are the Five Papers : General Knowledge, Language, Law I: Substantive Law, Law II: Procedure And Evidence, Law III: Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws
|Paper I||General Knowledge||200 Marks||03 Hours|
|Paper II||Language||200 Marks||03 Hours|
|Paper III||Law I (Substantive Law)||200 Marks||03 Hours|
|Paper IV||Law II (Procedure & Evidence)||200 Marks||03 Hours|
|Paper V||Law III (Penal, Revenue & Local Laws)||200 Marks||03 Hours|
UPPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Syllabus 2018:
Paper-I General Knowledge:
In General Knowledge Section question will be related to following Topics: , Indian History, World Organizations, Geography of India, National and International Current Affairs/Events, Indian Culture, Science and Technology, Indian Economy, Sports, Communication and Space, Budget and Five Year Plans, Indian Constitutions, etc type question will be asked in this paper. You should have proper Knowledge of General Awareness to crack this exam.
In this Paper, Examiner may ask questions relating to the Day to Day happenings in India or Outside the India , particularly in Legal Spheres, Laws, And Acts. There are some Important Topics given below:
- International Organizations
- Current international affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Law of Contract
- Civil Procedure Code
UPPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Syllabus 2018:
Paper No. I General Knowledge
In General Knowledge Section question will be related to following Topics: , Indian History, World Organizations, Geography of India, Communication and Space, National and International Current Affairs/Events, Indian Culture, Science and Technology, Indian Economy, Sports, Budget and Five Year Plans, Indian Constitutions, etc type question will be asked in this paper.
Paper No. II Language
There shall be four Type of Question which are following –
- Essay Writing in English – 60 marks
- English Précis writing – 60 marks
- Translation of Passage Hindi to English – 40 marks
- Passage Translation English to Hindi – 40 marks
Paper No. III Law-I (Substantive Law)
The law of contracts, the law of Partnership, the law concerning easements and torts, the Law relating to transfer of property including the principles of equity, specifically applicable thereto, the principal of Equity with special reference to the Law of trust and specific relief, Hindu Law and Mohammedan Law, and Constitutional Law. There will be questions of 50 marks related to Constitutional Law.
Paper No. IV Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)
The law of evidence, the Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading. The questions set will be related to mainly practical aspects such as the framing of charges and issues the methods of dealing with the evidence of witnesses the writing of judgment and the conduct of cases generally but will not be restricted to them.
Paper No. V Law-III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)
Indian Penal Code, the Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land reforms Act 1951, Uttar Pradesh, U.P. Panchayat Raj Act, U.P. Consolidation of Holding Act, 1953, Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent and Eviction) Act, 1972, Uttar Pradesh Municipalities Act, Uttar Pradesh Urban (Planning and Development) Act 1973, together with rules framed under the aforesaid Acts.There will be questions related to penal of 50 marks and questions related to Revenue and Local laws will be of 150 marks.
Credit: uppsc.up.nic.in official notification.
All the information related to Exam Pattern & Syllabus of UPPSC Civil Judge Pre/Main Exam 2018 has taken from the official notification.