UP APO Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 17 Posts. Apply Online for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2019 @uppsc.up.nic.in before the last date. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has notified about the 17 recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer posts.
UP APO Recruitment 2019 Notification Released:
यूपी लोक सेवा आयोग के दवारा सहायक अभियोजन अधिकारी परीक्षा 2018 के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी गयी है| इस नोटिफिकेशन के अंदर 17 सहायक अभियोजन अधिकारी (Assistant Prosecution Officer) भर्ती के सूचित किया गया है| यह नोटिफिकेशन 28 दिसंबर 2018 को जारी किया गया है और इसके लिए ऑनलाइन आवदेन परिक्रिया भी 28 दिसंबर 2018 से शुरू होकर 28 जनवरी 2019 को ख़त्म होगी| और अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे जाँच करें|
UPPSC invites the application for the assistant prosecuting officer posts. On 28th December, 2018 UPPSC has issued the Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination 2018 Notification with advertisement no.: A-5/E-1/2018 with date 28/12/2018 on its official website. Total 17 posts notification issued by UPPSC under this advertisement. If you are interested in this notification, then check the eligibility criteria for Assistant Prosecution Officer- APO Posts and apply online from 28 December 2018 to 25 January 2019.
Brief Overview of UPPSC APO Recruitment 2019:
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Posts Name||Assistant prosecuting officer|
|Total No. of Vacancies||17 posts|
|Selection process||Written exam and personal interview|
|Salary structure||Rs.47600 to 151100 per month|
|Online Application Form Submission Opening Date||28 December 2018|
|Closing of Online Registration||28 January 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of examination fee through online mode||25 January 2019|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination 2018|
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidate having bachelor in law (LLB) from any recognized university/ institutions will be eligible for this post.
Other things being equal such candidate shall be given preference who:
- Has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or
- Has obtained ‘B’ certificate of N.C.C
Get the further details from the official advertisement.
Candidate age must be lies between 21 years to 40 years as on July 1, 2018. Or candidate date of birth should be lies between 2 July, 1978 to July1, 1997 are eligible to fill the application form UPPSC APO Recruitment 2019.
Candidates who belongs to PH category maximum age limit is 55 years. Relaxation for reserved category of Uttar Pradesh as per govt rules.
- For general/ OBC category candidate: Rs 125/- (Rs.100/- Exam Fees + Rs.25/- Online Processing Fee)
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs 65/- (Rs.40/- Exam Fees + Rs.25/- Online Processing Fee)
- For handicapped: Rs 25/- (Online Processing Fee Only)
- Pay the application fee through online by using net banking/ card payment/ other payment modes.
Selection of candidates will be depend on performance in Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination 2018 – Prelims, Main Exam and Personality Test Based.
UPPSC APO Exam Pattern 2019:
- Mode of examination- offline (OMR sheet)
- Pen used by candidate- only black or blue ball point pen
- Types of question: objective type question
- Marking system- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative marking- 0.33 mark for each incorrect answer
UPPSC APO Prelims Exam Pattern 2019:
|Parts||Topics||No. of Questions|
|Part I (General Knowledge)||General Science||08|
|History of India||08|
|Indian National Movement||08|
|Indian Polity & Economy||08|
|World Geography & Population||08|
|Part II (Law)||Indian Penal Code||35|
|Indian Evidence Act||25|
|Criminal Procedure Code||25|
|UP Police Act and Regulations under this Act||15|
Note: any candidate if fill more than one option in one question then no number assigned to candidate for that particular question. No penalty for blank answer / candidate have not given answer for any question.
UPPSC APO Mains Exam Pattern 2019:
|General Hindi (Upto High School Standard)||100|
|Criminal Law & Procedure (Police Act & Regulations of Law Degree Standard)||100|
|Law of Evidence (Law Degree Level)||100|
UP APO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
The mode of registration is Online for Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts. Candidate have to register at uppsc.up.nic.in in order to fill the online application for this posts.
- Open the below apply online link or visit uppsc official website
- Go to All Notification Section from the Home Page of official portal
- After that click on the link of online application for advt. no (A-5/E-1/2018, 28/12/2018) “for assistant prosecution officer examination” 2018.
- Now click on Registration Option display below and registration process.
- First give the Answer of This Question: Have you ever been applied online against any Post, conducted by UPPSC ? (Yes / No)
- If you applied then give answer Yes other wise No and proceed to Online Registration Step I.
- In Step I candidate have to enter the personal and academic details.
- In Step II candidate need to pay the Application Fee
- After complete the Step II, candidate have to proceed for Step III and upload the scanned documents like photo, signature etc as per given format.
- Now verify the entered details and submit the online form
- Also print the application for future reference.
|UPPSC APO Recruitment 2019 Notification||English , Hindi|
|UPPSC APO Online Form 2019||Click Here|