UPPCL Technician Line Recruitment 2019 Apply Online- 4102 Technician Posts. Check UP Technician Line Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Apply online from 1 April 2019. Good News !! UPPCL invite the online application for Technician Line – 4102 Vacant posts. Candidates who have passed 10th class & hold ITI certificate are eligible to apply. Further information about UPPCL Technician Line Vacancy 2019 check below.
UPPCL Technician Line Recruitment 2019:
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has recently released a recruitment notification with reference to Advertisement No. 02-02 / VSA / 2019 / Technician (Line). Total 4102 vacant posts will have been filled through this recruitment. Online application for registration will be available from 1st April 2019 and it will continue till the last date i.e. 30th April 2019.
उत्तर प्रदेश पावर कॉरपोरेशन लिमिटेड ने तकनीशियन (लाइन) भर्ती के लिए विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया है| ऑनलाइन आवदेन 01 अप्रैल से शुरू होगा और 30 अप्रैल तक किया जा सकता है| अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे पढ़े|
In this article, we are going to let you know about the complete information of UPPCL Technician Line recruitment 2019. We will provide the exact details about eligibility criteria (Education + age limits), selection process, application fee details, applying procedure etc. so scroll down to know each and every section mentioned above.
Summary of UPPCL Technician Line Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the official board||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of the position||Technician (Lineman)|
|Total Vacancies||4102 posts|
|Commencement of online application||From 1 April 2019|
|Last date for registration||30 April 2019|
|Last date to deposit application fee||1 May 2019|
|Exam date||May 2019|
|Admit Card issuing date||10-15 days before exam|
|Official web portal||http://upenergy.in|
UPPCL Technician Line Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details
As we have stated above this recruitment is for the technician (lineman), so now in the below section we are providing the vacancy distribution details among the different categories and candidates must note that post will remain same for all category.
- For General Category = 2052 posts
- For OBC Candidates = 1107 posts
- For SC = 861 posts
- For ST = 82 posts
- Total vacancies = 4102 posts
Eligibility Criteria- UPPCL Technician Line Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must pass their matriculation/ High school/ 10th class in science and must have ITI Certificate in Technician/ Wireman/ Lineman/ Electrical.
- He/ She should have basic computer knowledge.
Age Limit Criteria-
- Minimum Age limit = 18 years
- Maximum age limit = 40 years
NOTE: To know the age relaxation details about UPPCL Technician (line) recruitment 2019, candidate should read the official notification carefully; the link for official notification has been given at the end of the article.
Salary for Technician Line Posts –
Candidates who will qualify for Technician Line Posts will get the Pay Scale of Rs.27200/- to Rs.86100/- and other allowances for this post and Pay matrix level – 4.
- For General/ OBC candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST candidates : Rs. 700/-
NOTE: All aspirants must note that they will have to pay the examination through Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan etc.
How to Apply for UPPCL Technician (Lineman) Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, candidates will have to visit the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) @www.uppclenergy.in.
- Now from the home page of website, go to the “Notification” section located at the bottom of the page.
- Find the correct notification about UPPCL Technician 2019 with reference to Advt. No. 02/VSA/2019 and click on it.
- Aspirants can directly access the application page through the direct link given at the bottom of the page.
- Read the official advertisement and check the eligibility condition and other details.
- After reading the official notification, click on “Apply online” link given there.
- Register yourself by providing some details such as personal, communication and educational.
- After successful registration, all candidates will get a unique registration number and password on their registered mobile number.
- Now Login with same registered mobile no. and password.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Upload the necessary documents that are described in the notification.
- Pay the examination fee through the online mode as per your category.
- In the end, “Submit” the application form and take a print of it for future use.
Important Links- UPPCL Technician Line Bharti 2019
|Download official notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here (link will activate from 1 April 2019)|
|Official website||Check Here|