JEECUP 2019 Notification Out: The Joint Entrance Exam Council has announced the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (For Polytechnic Admission) 2019-20 Notification in December month. The UP Polytechnic Entrance Test will be held on 28 April 2019. Candidates who are seeking for admission in Polytechnic Courses in Uttar Pradesh Govt Colleges & Affiliated college must register for JEECUP 2019 Entrance Test and qualify it with better marks to secure your admission.
UP Polytechnic: JEECUP 2019 Notification Released:
The Joint entrance examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) is going to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Joint entrance examination for polytechnic on April 28, 2019. The application process will start from 20th December 2018. Candidates may register themselves for JEECUP 2019 at official portal whose direct link is shared below.
UP Polytechnic 2019 (JEECUP) is a state level entrance examination. The entrance is being conducted to select candidates for admission in Diploma/ Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management programs in Polytechnic institutions affiliated to board of technical education and others. It is a offline entrance examination that is pen paper based exam which consist multiple choice questions. Candidates are advised to go through this article for more information regarding to JEECUP Polytechnic 2019 Admission & its eligibility criteria.
Important dates of JEECUP 2019:
|Name of the event||Dates|
|UP Polytechnic application process starts from||20 December 2018|
|Last date to submit the JEECUP 2019 application||28 February 2019|
|JEECUP Hall Ticket 2019 Available From||2nd week of April, 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 Entrance Exam Date||28th April, 2019|
|Result declaration date||3rd week of May, 2019|
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Before appearing for this entrance examination candidates should aware about its eligibility criteria so that they would not face any problem in future.
Age Limit: There is no age limit for the candidates to appear for JEECUP 2019, however, the candidates must be minimum of 14 years old as on July 01, 2019.
|Course Corresponding to the Group||Minimum qualification required|
|Engineering & technology Diploma||10th Passed or appearing with minimum 35% marks|
|Post graduate diploma in biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc. passed OR appearing in Graduation degree with biology/ chemistry/ biochemistry as their subject.|
|Diploma in Hotel Management and catering technology||12th passed OR appearing in intermediate with minimum 35% marks.|
|Civil Engineering||Intermediate with science(PCM) OR ITI Trade (minimum 2 years duration) in:|
COE (construction and wood working)
COE (Draftsman Civil)
|Electrical engineering||Intermediate (12th Class) with science (PCM) OR ITI Trade (minimum 2 years duration) in following Trades:|
|Mechanical Engineering||Intermediate with Science (PCM) OR ITI diploma in following trades:|
|Information technology||Information technology (IT), Information communication technology and electronics system maintenance OR information technology and electronics system maintenance|
COE (IT sector)
Candidate can check the Remaining Trades eligibility criteria from JEECUP 2019 Importation Brochure.
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2019:
We have described some important key points regarding the JEECUP examination pattern 2019. Candidates must check these points to familiarized themselves with JEECUP examination.
- Mode of examination: offline mode
- Language of the question paper: question paper will be available in both English as well as Hindi language.
- Number of questions: There will be 100 questions in the examination.
- Time duration for JEECUP 2019 Offline examination will be 03 hours.
- Types of questions: objective type i.e. multiple choice questions.
JEECUP Syllabus 2019:
In the JEECUP Entrance Test 2019 questions will be asked upto 10th, 11th & 12th Standard Levels. Candidate have to prepare according to JEECUP 2019 official syllabus.
- Group A, B & C Syllabus: In these group section questions will be asked on the basis of UP Board 10th/Matriculation Syllabus of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics Topics. Student must refer the their textbooks for study.
- Group D, E, G, H, I J and K Syllabus: In these groups other than 10th class syllabus is included and questions will also asked from 12th class syllabus.
- Group F Syllabus: Standard of Questions B.Sc Academics.
Note: These Groups Details are available in JEECUP Information Brochure. So check it and get the detailed syllabus for UP Polytechnic Admission 2019 Entrance Test.
Application fee for JEECUP Polytechnic 2019 Online Form:
|Category||Application fee (excluding bank charges)|
Candidate also pay the Bank Charges during applying online for UP Polytechnic: JEECUP 2019.
Selection Procedure for Admission and Seat Allocation:
Shortlisting for Admission is to be based on their choices, reservation, and UPJEE Ranking Based. After the result declaration, document verification would be done at the time of seat allocation process. If candidate failed to provide the valid documents (like Identification, Age, Qualifying Exam State of Eligibility, Reservation Certificates if Application, etc ) at the time of seat allocation process, then candidate will not be considered for admission in polytechnic course.
UP Polytechnic: JEECUP 2019 Online Form:
Applying procedure: The JEECUP 2019 application process will have the following steps:
- Registration Process: The candidate will need a valid mobile number and email Id for JEECUP 2019 online registration. In the registration form, candidate must fill the correct details of applicant according to 10th class as well as other necessary details like parents, Aadhar details, date of birth, contact, personal details, and choose a password for it.
- Filling of Application form: After successful registration, the candidate must proceed to fill the application form with correct data – domicile, and academic qualification and category details. During the applying procedure candidate must choose the exam centre.
- Uploading of scanned documents: The candidates have to next upload document of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the prescribed format as mentioned in the official notification.
Candidate have no need to send the hard copy of JEECUP 2019 Confirmation Page or Final submitted form. Just take a print out and keep it safe.
JEECUP Polytechnic 2019 Important Links:
|UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2019 Information Brochure||Available Here|
|JEECUP 2019 Online Form||Click Here|
|UPJEE 2019 Application Form Instructions in Hindi||Check Here|
Frequently Asked Questions for JEECUP 2019:
Question 1: When will be the UPJEE 2019 Entrance Test Held?
Answer: On 28th April, 2019.
Question 2: What is the last date to apply?
Answer: 28 February, 2019.
Question 3: What is full form of JEECUP?
Answer: Joint Entrance Exam Council, Uttar Pradesh.
Question 4: Is the JEECUP or UPJEE same?
Question 5: I have passed the 10th Class with PCM. Can I apply for JEECUP?
Answer: Yes you are eligible to apply.