UP Police Computer Operator Admit Card 2018-19:Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and promotional board has issued a notification regarding the UP Police computer operator re-examination which has scheduled on 21st December 2018. Candidates who have applied for Computer Operator Posts, they can download the admit card for written test 10-15 days before the commencement of examination.
UP Police Computer Operator Hall Ticket 2018:
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board (UPPRPB) has announced the Computer Operator Re-Exam Date in November month. The written test is scheduled on 21st December 2018. The admit card for UP Police computer operator exam 2018 will be available on the official website. Candidates can download their admit card through official website, the link of the official website will be given below.
A huge number of candidates are waiting to confirm the UP Police Computer Operator Exam Date. So good news available now Computer Operator exam is finally confirmed by UPRPB Board. Re-exam date is 21 December 2018 and hall ticket will release in Second week of December 2018 (Tentatively).
UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online (49568 New Posts)
How to download UP Police computer operator re-exam admit card 2018:
Candidates can follow these important steps to download the admit card for this examination:
- Visit official website i.e. uppbpb.gov.in or refer the below link
- Go to the admit card section given on the home page of the website.
- You will see notification regarding download admit card for UP Police computer operator exam 2018 , click on it.
- Now candidate need to provide the login details like their registration no. , date of birth etc, and submit these details.
- You should check these details mentioned in the admit card and download it and also print out copy of it for the future reference.
Refer the UPPRPB official website to get the more information to releasing of hall ticket for Computer Operator written exam.
Exam pattern for UP Police Computer Operator exam 2018:
Here we provide exam pattern details i.e. subjects including no. of questions in question paper and the marks; you should check them out for better preparation of the examination.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Mental ability & reasoning||40|
- The examination will consist of objective question with 4 alternative of each question.
- Total 160 questions will be asked from different section as mentioned above.
- The test will be of 200 marks
- No negative marking in this examination.
- Time duration for this examination is 2 hours 30 minutes.
UP Police Computer Operator Exam Syllabus 2018:
General Awareness Syllabus: Current affairs of UP State; National & International Level, history, culture, geography, Environmental studies, Health and hygiene, Economics, Indian constitution, child welfare, women welfare, social welfare, famous books and authors, disaster Management, sports, literature, day to day life science, etc
Mental Ability: logical diagrams, symbol-relationship interpretation, word and alphabet analogy, word formation test, codification, perception test, letter and number series,letter and number coding, Direction sense test, logical interpretation of data, common sense test, forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meaning.
Reasoning : visual memory, analogies, similarities, arithmetical number series, differences, blood relations, space visualization, problem solving, analysis and judgment, decision – making, Discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships.
Computer Science: Computer history and generation of computers, Computer applications, hardware, software, peripheral devices, input and output devices, algorithm, flowchart and number system.
- Data organization, database concepts, file management system, relational data model and basic concept of database, popular database management system (DBMS) – FoxPro and oracle with SQL etc.
- Office system and procedure, the need for office automation, word processing tools, Electronic spreadsheet, electronic presentation tools, Microsoft office, MS Word, MS Power Point, etc
- Types of networks, network topology, LAN, MAN, WAN etc,
- Working with internet, uses of internet, search Engines, e-mail, e-commerce, e-banking and e-learning, risk assessment and security measures and security issues.
- Boolean operators, truth tables, closure property, laws of Boolean algebra, SOP, POS, karnaugh map, application of Boolean logic, one and two dimensional arrays, stack and queue.
For more details about to Computer Operator written test syllabus visit the official website.
Computer typing test Details:
|English typing||30 words per minute||15 minutes|
|Hindi typing||25 words per minute||15 minutes|
NOTE: Candidates are given 600 words for English and 500 words for Hindi typing. Candidate have to give the performance on UNICODE based in – script keyboard for Hindi Typing Test.