Get UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019-2020 Latest Updates and Submit the UP Lekhpal Online Form 2019 for 6500+ vacant posts of लेखपाल. Uttar Pradesh Sub-ordinate Service Selection Commission will release the official notification for recruitment of Lekhpal very soon. Approximately 6500 vacant places will have been filled through this recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2019 via Online Form before the last date.
UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019-2020 लेखपाल भर्ती:
The Uttar Pradesh Sub-ordinate Service Selection Commission will publish notification regarding recruitment of Lekhpal in UPSSSC. Although total no. of vacancies is not yet decided but there will be around 6500+ posts which will be filled through this recruitment. Interested candidates may apply for this recruitment when online registration started for it. The job location for UP Lekhpal will be in the Uttar Pradesh state. For more information such as applying procedure, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit etc. applicants may refer the this article; it will give complete description about UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2019.
उत्तर प्रदेश लेखपाल भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना किसी भी समय जारी की जा सकती है| अभी तक मिली जानकारी के अनुसार ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण मार्च माह में शुरू होने की सम्भावना है| आप सभी से हमारा यही निवेदन है की कृपया कर के थोड़ा धेर्ये बनाये रखे और ताजा जानकारी के लिए हमारे साथ बने रहिए|
Click here to Apply for UP APO Recruitment 2019 !!
Eligibility criteria for UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019:
Education Qualification: candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must be 12th or intermediate passed from recognized Board or Institute.
|Age Limit: Minimum Age: – 18 years|
Maximum Age: – 40 years
NOTE: Reserved Category will get age relaxation as per the Govt. Norms and they category.
Selection Process for UP Lekhpal recruitment 2019:
A candidate must go through the following stages in order to get selection in UPSSSC Lekhpal recruitment 2019:
NOTE: There will be no interview for UPSSSC लेखपाल भर्ती 2019.
Examination Pattern for UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2019:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Rural Society and Rural Development||20||40|
Also check for Anganwadi recruitment 2019-20 (Application form)
Key points regarding UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2019-20:
- There will be total 80 questions, each question carry 2 marks.
- Maximum marks for the examination will be 180.
- 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes) will be given to attempt the question paper.
UP Lekhpal Online Form 2019-2020:
How to apply for UP Lekhpal recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in.
- Notice Board and Live Advertisement Section will be Display at home page of UPSSSC.
- Candidate have to Find the Patwari Bharti Details and check detailed information eligibility criteria.
- Go to Application Segment and Choose Candidate Registration Option
- Now complete the registration process by providing some mandatory details such as Name, Father’s name, date of birth etc.
- The Online Application Form process is divided in various categories. Candidate have to complete the online application form by providing the all correct details as per required.
- Log in, with registration ID and password, and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned documents of the same size as described in the official notification.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the relevant application fee as per the candidate’s category.
- Candidates are suggested to cross-check the application form, if there are some errors they can make correction for it.
- After all these process, click on the submit button.
- Take a print out for your application form as the information in it will be used in future to download hall ticket and further selection process.
If you have done any mistake during apply online for UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019, you have to go to Modify the Submitted Section which is available in Application Segment at home page of UPSSSC.GOV.IN.
Useful Links for UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2019-2020:
Official Notification: Available Soon
Direct Link to Apply Online: Active Soon
Official website: upsssc.gov.in