The University of Tulsa International Student Scholarship 2019: The University of Tulsa, USA offers the International Student Scholarship Program for academic year 2019-2020. Interested students can check eligibility norms and application submission procedure about this international student scholarship in USA. This is the merit based scholarship program for International Students. Shortlisted students will get the benefit of this scholarship in terms of financial supports to complete their education in the University of Tulsa.
The University of Tulsa International Student Scholarship 2019 Details:
The University of Tulsa is offering a international Leadership Scholarship to well-qualified international students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s degree in any field at the University of Tulsa. It is merit based Scholarship which depends upon the students’ academic background as well as extracurricular and leadership experience. The initial award for shortlisted scholar will be for one year, but it is renewable as long as student maintains his full-time enrollment and a 2.5 cumulative GPA at the University of Tulsa.
The university of Tulsa International Scholarship reward is fully funded by the University itself. Only international students who are seeking their Bachelor’s level programme at the same university will be eligible to apply. All interested candidates can apply online through this page of www.ftafatedu.com through the scholarship link given below. Check the eligibility criteria, admission requirements, scholarship rewards, benefits, selection methodology etc. regarding University of Tulsa Internaitonal Scholarship Scheme 2019.
University of Tulsa Scholarship Awards Benefits details:
Final shortlisted candidates will be awarded from $2,000 to $16,000 USD, according to their courses chosen and meritorious status. Initially, scholarship eligible candidates will be awarded for one year only but they can renew as long as they maintains full-time enrollment and a 2.0 cumulative GPA at the University of Tulsa. But students must remember that they can renew this scholarship scheme up to three times for a total of four years of study.
University of Tulsa International Scholarship 2019 – eligibility Criteria
Nationality – Only International Students can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirements:
- Applicants must have high school degree certificate.
- IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge English Preferred Scores must need for those endowments.
- TOEFL iBT 70 or higher that this is required with certain minimum sub-scores ranging from 15-18.
- IELTS 6.0 overall or higher with sub scores of 6.0 in reading, listening and speaking and 5.5 in writing.
- If a candidate prefers Cambridge English institution then he/ she will have to score minimum 169.
- Paper-based TOEFL 525 or above with a minimum of 50 on all sub-scores are required.
About the University of Tulsa:
The University of Tulsa is a private, independent, doctoral-degree-granting institution which is located at . The mission of this university reflects the core values: excellence in Scholarship, dedication to free inquiry, integrity of character, and commitment to humanity. The University achieves its mission by educating men and women of diverse backgrounds and cultures to:
- Become literate in the science, humanities and arts.
- Think critically and write and speak clearly
- Succeed in their professions and careers
- Behave ethically in all aspects of their lives
- Welcome the responsibility of citizenship, service and leadership in a changing world
- Acquire the skills and appetite for lifelong learning
Financial Aid Scholarship at University of Tulsa USA:
Generally the University of Tulsa offers the four type of scholarship scheme to support financial helps to deserving students.
- First Time Entering Freshmen:
This scholarship will be evaluated on competitive basis. Freshers or New students will be rewarded under this scholarship who has good academic record and national testing programs bases. This scholarship will be awarded to full time undergraduate students only.
- First Time Entering Transfer:
Students who are new transfered from Phi Theta Kappa at 2 year schools will get $22,000 under this scholarship scheme. But first they have to become eligible for it. They must have cumulative 3.5 gpa and at least 48 hours of transferable credit or participate in the Tulsa Community College Honors Program with 3.5 gpa (cumulative).
- Scholarship Prior to Fall 2019:
Students will be awarded for 08 Semesters excluding summer semesters. The renewal of funding requires fulltime enrollment and a TU accumulative grade point average of 2.0 unless noted next to the scholarship name & value.
- Outside Undergraduate Scholarships:
There are various type of outside undergraduate scholarship will be awarded to deserving candidates.
Note: Please check University of Tulsa official website to know more about Financial Aid Scholarship Scheme offered by University of Tulsa.
< Check Financial Aid Scholarship Scheme Details – Click Here >
University to Tulsa Scholarship International Scholarship 2019 Application Form:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of university of Tulsa i.e. https://utulsa.edu/ otherwise hit below direct link.
- Go to menu bard located above of the home page and thereafter follow the pattern “Admission>> Scholarship Schemes>>”
- After that, click on the relevant link “University of Tulsa International Scholarship online application”.
- Fill the application form correctly as per your valid documentation and “Submit” it.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future concerns.
Important note: All necessary applications and forms can be found on the official website. Please contact the office of International student’s services at [email protected] with any question you may have regarding application process.
Important Link – The University of Tulsa International Student Scholarship Program: