Oxford Skoll Scholarship 2020: Oxford Skoll scholarship is offering full Funded as well as living stipend to pursue Masters of Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Oxford’s Said Business School. This scholarship is provided to give admission to the contenders for the 2020-21 academic year. Interested Students will grab this opportunity and register online for Skoll Scholarship Program 2020 before the last date.
University of Oxford Skoll Scholarship 2019 for MBA Program:
The University of Oxford’s Said Business School offers the Skoll Scholarship programme to complete the Masters of Business Administration (MBA). This scholarship is provided by the Skoll Center for social Entrepreneurship at Oxford Said. Candidate will have to apply under stages 1, 2, or 3 of the MBA admissions processes for the 2020-21 academic year. To know more about Skoll scholarship 2020 aspirants may go through the this article, it will provide all necessary information regarding this scholarship.
Important features of Skoll scholarship 2020:
- The Oxford Skoll scholarship is a competitive scholarship programme offered to incoming MBA students who want to pursue the entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges.
- Under this scholarship, candidates will get the opportunity to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, leaders and investors.
Timelines for Oxford University Skoll scholarship 2020:
|Important events||Tentative Dates|
|Apply for the Oxford Said- Skoll Scholarship MBA during stages 1,2, or 3||Apply by Second week of January 2020|
|MBA final decision from Oxford Said||Third week of March 2020|
|Skoll scholarship online application sent to candidates||Fourth March 2020|
|Skoll scholarship online application deadline||First week of April 2020|
|Skype Interview Decision||Second week of April, 2020|
|Skype interviews||Mid-April 2020|
|In person interviews in Oxford||Mid June, 2020|
|Skoll scholarship final decision||Second week of June 2020|
Eligible condition for Skoll Scholarship for MBA program 2019:
- Candidates are eligible if they are taking entrepreneurial action to create positive impact. They must be spent at least 3 years driving change, such as they could have started or grown a social venture; led the expansion of social impact initiative within an organization; or been tracking a specific social/environmental issue, through a core thread that unites their work.
- Candidates are required to create impact with a focus on systems change and you can demonstrate the outcomes and impact.
- Applicants must demonstrate their personal qualities of a social entrepreneur, for example, bias towards action, persistence, resourceful, willingness to take risks, and have a deep understanding of the problem and are trying to solve them.
- Aspirant should demonstrate why the Oxford MBA is crucial to their career trajectory in helping to develop their work/impact at this stage.
- Candidates should have the financial need, as the cost of programme would be a significant financial burden due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances.
Application Procedure for Skoll Scholarship program for MBA 2019:
- Apply to the MBA Programme at Said Business School, University of Oxford which includes Skoll scholarship essays.
- Candidates must apply during specific MBA application stages to be considered for the scholarship. Visit the Skoll scholarship website for more information, which is skollscholarship.org
- Click on the “Skoll Scholarship” box when you are submitting your MBA application!
- Complete the Skoll scholarship online application. This will include of a series of short essay questions asking about your experience as an entrepreneur, your social impact, and why you believe you are a strong contender for the scholarship.
<<Oxford University Skoll Scholarship Application Link>>>
Note: Please visit Skool Scholarship official website to know detailed information. The information shared on this page based on last year data. So visit its official website and check the details.