University of Hyderabad Admission 2019:The University of Hyderabad Admission 2019 Available For Master Degree Courses. Get the Hyderabad University Online Form For M.Tech, MBA, MCA & Other PG Degree here. The Application process for admission in Hyderabad University for 2019-20 batch is going to start from April, 2019. For Few Courses Registration has already started and whose details are given below in this article. University of Hyderabad offers PG courses, 5 years integrated Master’s Degree Courses, and research studies in several major areas in sciences which includes engineering sciences & technology, medical sciences, fine arts, communication, performing arts, management studies and social sciences, etc related courses. For more details check the below article.
Hyderabad University Admission 2019:
Candidates who are seeking for admission in Hyderabad University for 2019-20 batch will start from April, 2019. But for some courses registration has started whose details are disclosed below. University of Hyderabad offers the many master degree or integrated 05 years degree courses to deserving candidates. It is a premier institution of postgraduate teaching and research in the country. Candidate may check this article for further information.
Details about to Admission in MBA Course: The of School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad has been released the 21st Batch – MBA Programme 2019-20 Academic Session released in August month. The online application form can be filled between 18 August 2018 to 18 January 2019 (New Extended Date). Shortlisted candidates for GD & Interview will be notified in the month of February 2019 based on score obtained in CAT 2018. The Interview and GD round will be held in University of Hyderabad Campus in month of February/March 2019.
Important Dates – University of Hyderabad Admission Online 2019:
|Commencement of application process||First Week of April, 2019|
|Last date for registration||Second week of May, 2019|
|Hall Ticket issuing date||Fourth week of May, 2019|
|Date of entrance examination||First week of June, 2019|
Eligibility criteria for different courses in Hyderabad University:
- For M.Sc. and M.Tech Courses: Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60% marks aggregate.
- For Integrated M.Sc Courses: Minimum 60% marks are required at 10+2 level. Intermediate should be done by CBSE/ICSE/HSC or equivalent with science as their subject.
- For Integrated M.Tech: should be passed 10+2 or intermediate level with Maths, Physics and chemistry subjects in first class from any recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- For M.A. Courses: Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% for some of the subjects)
- For Integrated M.A: Minimum 60% marks are needed at 10+2 or intermediate level. Intermediate should be passed by CBSE/ICSE/HSC or equivalent.
- For MCA: should have Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate, in any discipline.
- For MBA: Bachelor’s Degree of three or four years or its equivalent with 60% marks in any discipline.
- For M.Phil: Should have master degree in relevant subject with 55% marks in aggregate in the degree.
- For PhD: Must have Master Degree in concerned subject with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Seat Reservation in University of Hyderabad:
|Dependents of Defence personnel||Up to 5%|
Application Fee for admission in Hyderabad University 2019:
Fee structure is labeled for different category in this table; candidates may check this table to know their fee details as per their category:
NOTE: Fee payment for admission in Hyderabad University 2019 can only be made by online mode through official website i.e. through Debit/credit card/ internet banking. No other mode will accepted for the payment of fee.
University of Hyderabad Admission Online 2019 Form:
How to apply for admission in Hyderabad University 2019: Eligible candidate must follow the given procedure in order to register online in PG Courses offered by University of Hyderabad.
- First, log on to the official website or hit the below given link
- Click on the link headed by “apply online for Hyderabad University admission”.
- Now candidates need to enter all mandatory information which are required on that particular page and submit these details.
- Upload all documents as desired by official board of the same size described in the official notification.
- Upload scanned photograph of desired size.
- Pay the relevant application fee as per candidate’s category.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out copy for the application form so that it can be used further at the time admit card and other events.
Important links for University of Hyderabad Admission:
|Hyderabad University MBA Admission 2019||M.BA Admission Prospectus|
|University of Hyderabad Ph.D Admission 2019||Ph.D admission Prospectus|
|Hyderabad University Admission 2019||PG Degree Courses Admission Link 1, Link 2|
NOTE: The official Board of Hyderabad University has not released notification regarding any other courses except M.BA and Ph.D yet.
Hyderabad University admission 2019 FAQs:
Q: When will the application process starts for Hyderabad University admission 2019?
Ans: In April, 2019 (Tentatively).
Q: What would be the entrance examination date for Hyderabad University admission 2019?
Ans: June, 2019 (Tentatively).
Q: What is the official website for Hyderabad University?
Q: Will there any course after 10+2 or at intermediate level?
Ans: yes, you can take admission in Integrated M.Tech after 10+2 or intermediate.
Q: What is reservation policy for PWD category in Hyderabad University?
Ans: About 5% reservation will be given to PWD candidates.