Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-2020| Specialist Officer 181 Posts Apply Online from March 12, 2019. Check Union Bank SO Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria & fill the online application. The Recruitment Authority of Union Bank of India invites the online application for Credit Officer, Fire Officer & Other Posts. Interested aspirants can check out the below given details and submit Union Bank of India SO Online Form 2019 before the last date.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-2020: 181 Specialist Officer Posts Notification Released
|Examination organizer||Union Bank of India|
|Total posts||181 posts|
|Name of the positions||Credit Officer, Fire Officer & other posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination and interview|
|Job location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Applying dates||From 12 March to 30 March 2019|
Union Bank of India recruitment 2019: SO Vacancies Details
|1. Fire Officer||
|5. Credit Officer||
|6. Forex Officer||
Important Dates – Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Starting Date to Register Online & Fee Payment||March 12, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||March 29, 2019|
|Last Date to edit the application details||March 29, 2019|
|Last Date to print the application||April 13, 2019|
Useful links – Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Login, Registration|
|Get Daily Job Updates on Mail ID||Subscribe Now|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-20 Notification Released for Armed Guard Vacancies. Download Official Notification and get Union Bank Armed Guard Online Form 2019 here in order to apply for 100 vacant posts of Armed Guard. Union bank of India has invited the online application for armed guard from ex serviceman candidates.Candidates who are interested to fill the application form for यूनियन बैंक ऑफ इंडिया Armed Guard Jobs, can check the eligibility criteriaand other necessary details in this article.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-2020:
The Union Bank of India has released the notification for armed guard vacancy. Candidates who are waiting for the Guard Type Jobs, this is the good opportunity for them. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 23 January 2019 to 18 February 2019. Under this notification total 100 Armed Guard vacant posts to be filled by this recruitment process. Only ex-serviceman can apply for these posts. So first check eligibility criteria details and submit the application by referring Union Bank Armed Guard Online Form 2019 from given otherwise refer official website of the Union Bank of India i.e. unionbankofindia.co.in
Overview of Union Bank Armed Guard Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Bank||Union bank of India|
|Name of the post||Armed guard|
|No of posts||100|
|Online registration starts from||23 January 2019|
|Last date for online registration||18 February 2019|
|Last date for application fees||18 February 2019|
|Date of exam||17 March 2019|
|Selection process||Online test and physical fitness test|
Union Bank of India Armed Guard Vacancy 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be either a citizen of India or subject of Nepal or subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who migrate to India before 1st January 1962.
- Candidates must pass 10th class or its equivalent exam and proficiency in the official language of the state/ union territory.
Age limit: (as on 1st January 2019)
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age- 25 years
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (non creamy layer)||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women||9 years|
|Person who are in J&K during 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 years|
|Ex serviceman||Actual period of service rendered in defense force + 3 years, subject to maximum age limit is 45 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Other eligibility criteria:
- Only ex serviceman can apply for the post of Armed Guard
- Only a permanent resident of the district in which the vacancies are notified is eligible to apply
- Candidates other than ex serviceman including disabled ex serviceman and dependent of serviceman killed in action and PWD or person who are incapacitated in any manner shall not eligible to apply
Armed Guard Category wise vacancy details:
|Category||No of post|
Application fees: Rs.100/-
Note: pay the application fees through net banking/ debit card/ credit card or IMPS, cards/ mobile wallets.
Selection process: on the basis of online test and physical fitness test.
Exam pattern for online test:
|Name of the subject||No of questions||Maximum marks||Qualifying score|
|Test of reasoning||25||25||Minimum 10 marks for all categories|
|Test of security and military knowledge||15||15||–|
|Grand total||70||70||Minimum 25 marks for reserved category & 28 marks for unreserved category including 10 marks of tests of reasoning subject|
Physical Fitness test:
candidates who qualify in the online test and are within the cut off scores and who otherwise satisfactorily meet the eligible criteria shall be fitness test. Physical fitness test carrying total Score of 30 shall be administrated to assess the overall physical fitness to the candidates.
Union Bank Armed Guard Online Form 2019:
How to Apply: Candidates who are searching for Union Bank Armed Guard Online Form 2019, they have visit the direct link given below and register very carefully.
- Go to the official website of यूनियन बैंक ऑफ इंडिया i.e. unionbankofindia.co.in
- Then click on the “recruitment” to open display at the footer menu and choose the link “armed guard recruitment 2018-19”
- Now click the option “apply online” to open the application form
- Now choose the tab i.e. click here for new registration.
- Candidates must enter the required details for complete the registration process
- After completion of the registration process candidate need to upload their scanned documents like photo and signature of the candidate.
- Complete the application and proceed for payment option.
- Now click on the “payment” tab and make the fee payment.
- Then candidate can pay the application fees through online mode only
- Candidate advised that take a print out of the application form for further reference.
Useful Links for Union Bank Armed Guard Recruitment 2019: