About Global Scholarships to study online at UNICAF University:
Higher level international education is like feather in your cap. It is huge commitment to peruse higher level international educational education. And when it is an internationally accredited program that is both flexible and affordable is really creates a big opportunity for you all. UNICAF University offers the various scholarship programme to deserving students. Here on this page we are also informed you about the UNICAF University Scholarship Programme and other important about the scholarship scheme.
UNICAF Scholarship Programme:
UNICAF University is recognized for its outstanding contribution to research and learning. UNICAF university offers programs that are either available fully online or enhance your learning approach, which integrates your e-learning skills with traditional classroom sessions.
There are some different programs lists:
- Level 6 diploma in accounting & financial management
- BA in hospitality management
- BA in business administration
- BSc in computer science
- BSc in accounting & finance
- MA education
- MPA – master of public administration
- LLM – master of laws
- MSc healthcare Management
- MSc Managerial psychology
- MSc Web Design & Development
For MBA program:
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MBA – finance
- MBA – management
- MBA – management information systems
- MBA – oil & gas management
- MBA – heath management
For Postgraduation program:
- DBA – Doctorate of Business Administration
- EdD – Doctorate of Education in organizational change & leadership
- PhD – Doctorate of Philosophy
Eligibility criteria for applying scholarship program under UNICAF University:
To become a eligible candidate to make benefit of this scholarship program offiered by UNICAF university, one must hold these below discussed criteria different for different degree program:
For Bachelor’s Degree program:-
- Candidates must be passed high school or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Students who are applying for this scholarship must be proficient in the English language (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Candidate not acquiring these formalities can be considered for the foundation program.
- Applicants having advanced diploma or a diploma in relevant area can be considered for the further credit transfer.
- Students who have minimum 2 years of relevant experience equivalent to postgraduate can also apply.
For master’s Degree program:-
- Candidates must have an accredited bachelor’s degree.
- Applicant should be proficient in the English language (if he did not his bachelor’s degree in his English language).
- HND holders having relevant work experience equivalent to post-graduation can also apply for this scholarship program.
Documents required for Global scholarship at UNICAF University:
- A copy of id or passport
- Your well written CV
- For master’s degree official letter of recommendation is required either it may be academic or business
- Also for master’s degree a personal statement of minimum 500 words is required.
How to Apply for UNICAF Scholarship Programme?
Eligible students should submit the an application for UNICAF Scholarship 2020 in order to be considered for this scholarship scheme. University will accept the Online Applications and decision is to be made by UNICAF University Higher Authority which depends on academic qualification and financial need of the application/ student.
Note: For Detailed information about the UNICAF Scholarship Programme, candidate should refer its official website.
Refer the above scholarship link and find detailed information about the Global Scholarships in UNICAF University.