UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2018-19: Uttrakhand public service commission has released the notification regarding the recruitment of ARO or sahayak samiksha adhikari, translator, typist and assistant librarian in Uttarakhand State . Total 65 vacancies will have been filled through this recruitment. Application for this recruitment began from 10th December 2018 and the last date for registration is 31st December 2018.
UKPSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Vacacny 2018-19 Notification Out:
The Uttrakhand public service commission is going to hire ARO (Assistant review officer) or (sahayak samiksha adhikari), translator, typist and assistant librarian through this recruitment. There are total 65 vacancies to be filed by this recruitment process.
Aspirants, who are waiting for these kind of opportunities, can grab it. Applicants who want to apply for UKPSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari recruitment 2018-19 can apply through online mode. Application began from 10th December 2018 for this recruitment and the last date for submission of application form is scheduled as 31st December 2018.
Therefore, candidates who are willing for this opportunity may check their eligibility criteria, selection process, examination pattern, how to apply for this recruitment and other important details regarding this examination from this article. This article will give you enough knowledge of UKPSC recruitment 2018-19: 65 ARO, Translator, Assistant Librarian, Typist.
|Vacancy name||Total vacancies|
|Assistant Review officer||56|
Uttrakhand PSC 2019 recruitment notification overview:
|Organization name||Uttrakhand public service commission (UKPSC)|
|Post name||ARO, translator, typist, Asst. librarian|
|Location of job||Uttrakhand|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Commencement of online application||10th Dec. 2018|
|Last date for apply online||31st Dec. 2018|
|Job type||State govt. jobs|
Eligibility criteria for UKPSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Vacancy 2018:
Applicants who want to participate in this recruitment must possess diploma or degree or its equivalent qualification from any authorized or recognized university.
- Upper age limit: candidates should not exceed from 42 years.
- Minimum age limit: aspirant must be of at least 21 years or more than 21 years to be a eligible candidate in this recruitment.
NOTE: upper age limit relaxation is applicable as per the departmental norms. To know full details regarding this application may check the official notification from the official website.
|Name of Category||Application fee||Processing fee (Including Tax)||Total fees|
|SC/ST of Uttrakhand||Rs.60/-||Rs.35.40||Rs.95.40|
|PWD of Uttrakhand||Nil||Rs.35.40||Rs.35.40|
Candidates’ selection basically depends upon three stages which are written below:
- Written test (preliminary examination)
- Personal interview or personality test
- Typing test
Process to apply online for UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2018-19:
- Visit the official website of Uttrakhand public service commission i.e. www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Find the link headed with UKPSC ARO 2018 recruitment and click on apply online for this recruitment.
- A new tab with application form will open on the screen; candidates need to fill all the details on this application form.
- Upload the required documents and scanned photograph of the same size range as per given in the official notification.
- Pay the application fee through online mode i.e. Debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form so that you can use the information written on it in future.
|UKPSC Recruitment Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Official website: ukpsc.gov.in
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q:-1. How many vacancies will be there for UKPSC recruitment 2018-19?
Ans:- there are total 65 vacancies for different posts such as Assistant review officer, typist, translator etc.
Q:-2. what is the selection process for UKPSC ARO recruitment 2018-19?
Ans:- mainly the selection will depend upon written examination and personality test or interview taken by official.
Q:-3. who will be eligible for this recruitment?
Ans:- candidates who posses any diploma or degree in any stream from any authorized or recognized University is eligible to apply.
Q:-4 what are the upper and minimum age limit for this recruitment?
Ans:- upper age limit: 42 years & minimum age limit: 21 years
Q:-5. What is the last date to apply for UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2018?
Ans:- 31 December 2018.