TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 25 Junior Personnel Officer Vacancies. First of all check the eligibility and submit TSNPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Online Form 2019 before the closing date. The Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL) has been released the advertisement to fill the 25 vacant posts of Junior Personnel Officer Vacancies. You have to read this article to get more details about this recruitment.
TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019:
TSNPDCL is known as Telangana state northern power Distribution Company limited. TSNPDCL invites an application for junior personnel officer post. Those candidate interested to do this job can apply online from 28 December, 2018 to 17 January, 2019. Candidate can check the notification, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, application fees and age limit in this article for Junior Personnel Officer Posts.
Overview of TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019:
|Organization||Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Post name||Junior personnel officer post|
|Total no. of vacancies||25|
|Who can apply||Any Indian candidates|
|Job type||Government job|
|Salary||Rs 34,925 –Rs 66420 pm|
|Selection procedure||On the basis of written examination & interview|
|Online Form Available From||28 December 2018|
|Last date to closing of submit the form||17 January, 2019|
|Admit card issue date||04 February, 2019|
|Written exam date||10 Feb 2019|
Eligibility criteria TSNPDCL JPO 2019:
Candidate must have passed first class B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc degree from a recognized institute in First Class.
- For general category: 18-44 years
- For PH Category: 18-54 years
- For SC/ ST/ BC Category: 18-49 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST and PWD candidate as per government norms.
|Subject||No of questions||Duration||Maximum marks|
Written examination (objective type): human resource management, industrial laws, general laws & labor laws etc
Comprehension, mental ability, numerical & arithmetic ability & general awareness
Fundamental of HR management:
- HR management: concept and challenges
- Human resources development
- Line management in HR
- HR policies and practices
- Designing HR systems
- Fundamental of industrial relations
- Conflict management
- Collective bargaining and negotiation process
- Grievance management
- Employers/ management
- Trade unions
- Right to information act 2005
- Labor laws
- Factories act 1948
- Minimum wages act 1948
- Payment of wages act 1936
- Equal remuneration act 1976
- Employees state insurance act 1948 etc
In Section B: Questions will be asked from following sections: English language (Comprehension, passages and re-arrangement of sentence, synonymous & antonymous etc), General awareness, logical reasoning & numerical ability, etc.
- For general/OBC: Rs 120/-
- For SC/ ST: nil
TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
How to Apply: Candidate have to submit the Online Application Form at tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in whose direct link is available below. Candidate must provide the personal, academic and other details during submitting the application form for TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019.
- Firstly the below link or visit official website
- Click on the career section
- Find out the ” TSNPDCL recruitment 2018-19 for junior personnel officer posts” Applying Online link
- Candidate should fill the accurate details like name, father’s name, mother’s name and educational details etc for the registration process.
- After that candidate should upload their scanned documents like photograph, signature and qualification document etc
- Before submitting the application form candidate must validate their details
- After that click on the submit button for final submission
- At last candidate pay the application fees through online mode.
- Candidate advised that take a print out of the application form and e-receipt for further reference.
Important Links Section:
|TSNPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019||Official Notification|
|TSNPDCL JPO Online Form 2019||Click Here|
|Official website||www.tsnpdcl.in or tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in|