About TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 8826 Constable, Fireman & Warder Posts. Get TNUSRB Constable Fireman Warder Vacancy 2019 Online Application Form from the given link and also download official notification to check detailed information.
TNUSRB Police Recruitment Notification 2019:
Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board has released the official recruitment notification for the posts of Constable, Warder and Fireman on 06 March 2019. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts according to their eligibility through online mode. TNUSRB invites the online applications for the posts. The online applications is going to starts from 08th March 2019 and candidates will be able to submit their applications till the last date i.e. 08th April 2019.
Police Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu State has published this recruitment notification on 6th March 2019. The online applications are invited for the GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR.II JAIL WARDERS, and FIREMEN for Total 8826 Vacancies. Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this recruitment. Only online applications will be accepted only, no other modes will be accepted for the recruitment. Here we have provided the online application procedure; you can check all other details also related to the recruitment on this page.
Overview of Tamil Nadu Police Grade II Posts Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Name||GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR.II JAIL WARDERS, and FIREMEN|
|Employment Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Pay Scale||Rs.18200/- to Rs.52900/-|
Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy Description:
Higher Authority of TNUSRB Board is inviting the online applications for total 8826 vacancies from the eligible candidates of Tamil Nadu State. Here we are providing the vacancy details according to the posts:
- Police Constable: 8427
- Jail Warden: 208
- Fireman: 191
TNUSRB Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates, who have qualified the 10th and 12th class from the recognized board or institution, are eligible for the recruitment.
- Applicant’s age must be in between 18 years to 24 years as on 01.07.2019.
- Candidates can check the official recruitment notification to check about age relaxation.
Selection Process for TNUSRB Police Bharti 2019-2020:
Recruitment Board will conduct the written examination for the selection of candidates for this recruitment. Candidates must have qualified in the first written examination to get selected for the other stages of selection process. Following is the selection process list:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Measurement.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Pay Scale – Rs.18,200/- to Rs.52,900/- Per month and other allowances.
TNUSRB Police Constable Fireman Warder Vacancy 2019 Online Application Form:
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to register at www.tnusrbonline.org from March 8. Detailed instructions are available in official notification in Telugu language. So download TNUSRB Police 8826 Posts Notification and read all details.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of TNUSRB first (www.tnusrbonline.org)
- Then Click on the Notification link which is blinking on the home page.
- Read terms and conditions , instructions carefully and then click on the application form link.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Candidate have to Submit the online application form before the last date.
- Official Recruitment Notification Issued Date: 06th March 2019
- Online Applications Starts From: 08th March 2019
- Last Date to submit application form: 08th April 2019
Important Links Area:
- Official Website: www.tnusrbonline.org
- Recruitment Notification: Click Here
- TNUSRB Police Information Brochure – Click Here
- Online Application Direct Link (Available from 08 March)