TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification released at tnpsc.gov.in to invite the Online application for 26 Research Assistant Vacant Posts. TNPSC has released the job notification for the post of research assistant in the animal husbandry department. Eligible candidates may use the given direct link to in order to Register Online for 26 Research Assistant Job Opening in Animal Husbandry Department. Online registration have been started from 30 April 2019 at tnpsc.gov.in or tnpsexams.in. Read the eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details at below.
TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019: Notification Out-
Notification Details: Recently, Tamil Nadu public service commission (TNPSC) has been released the job notification for the post of research assistant in the Institute of veterinary preventive medicine, Ranipet, in Tamil Nadu animal husbandry service. The TNPSC Authority has invited the online applications for 26 vacant posts. Candidates must read the eligibility conditions before applying online at tnpsc.gov.in. The online registration starts from 30th April 2019 and the closing date i.e. 29th May 2019.
Lots of candidates are looking for a job in Tamil Nadu. Here in this article, we have provided all the important details regarding TNPSC research assistant recruitment 2019 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, and guidelines to apply online for this recruitment. By checking the eligibility criteria candidates can decide they are eligible for this post or not.
Vacancies Details: TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Category||No of vacancies|
|GT (G) (PSTM)||01|
|BC (OBCM) (G)||04|
|BC (OBCM) (G) (PSTM)||01|
|BC (OBCM) (W)||01|
|BC (OBCM) (W) (PSTM)||01|
|MBC/ DC (G) (PSTM)||01|
|MBC/ DC (W) (PSTM)||01|
|SC (A) (G)||01|
|ST (G) (PSTM)||01|
Brief details of Tamil Nadu Research Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Organization Name – Tamil Nadu public service commission (TNPSC)
- Name of the post-Research Assistant
- Total Posts – 26 posts
- Mode of application – online
- Advertisement No. 17/2019
- Online Registration Dates – 30 April to 29 May 2019
- Job type – state Govt. job
- Job location – Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates: TNPSC Research Assistant Vacancy 2019:
- Commencement of registration date – 30th April 2019
- Last date to apply online – 29th May 2019
- Last date for payment of fee through the bank (SBI or Indian bank) – 31st May 2019
- Written exam date – 30th June 2019
- Admit card release on – 2nd week of June 2019*
Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019: Notification-
Educational qualifications Details for Research Assistant Posts:
- Candidates must complete M.V.Sc (microbiology, pathology, parasitology, Diary Microbiology, and animal biotechnology)
- Candidates must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in the higher secondary public examination or its equivalent.
Also Read: TANGEDCO 5000 gangman vacancy apply now !!
Research Assistant Job Opening: Age limit:
- Minimum age for all categories – 18 years
- Maximum age for the general category – 30 years
- Maximum age for reserved category – no age limit.
- Age Limit as on 1st July 2019
Application fees: Tamil Nadu Research Assistant Vacancies:
- For one time registration fee – Rs 150/-
- For examination fees – Rs 200/-
Note: Candidates should pay the application fees through online mode with SBI or Indian bank
Steps to apply online for TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in otherwise find the below direct link to apply online.
- Click on Online Services >> Online Application display on the right side of the home page of the website.
- Then tnpsexams.in page will open and go to current notification section.
- Find the Research Assistant Recruitment Apply Online link and begin the online registration process.
- After that click on the “one-time registration” and fill up the details in blank space.
- Candidates should have to upload their scanned documents and Pay the application fees through online mode.
- Finally, click on the submit button for final submission of application form.
- Candidates advised that take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Important links – Tamil Nadu TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Use the important links to find Research Assistant Jobs further details and fill the online application form before the last date.