Get TNPSC assistant engineer & Principal admit card 2019 online at tnpsc.gov.in. Direct link to download TNPSC AE & Principal Hall Ticket 2019 is given below in this article. Tamil Nadu public service commission will release the admit card 3rd week of February 2019 for the written exam of Assistant Engineer & Principal Posts. The commission will conduct the written exam for the assistant engineer & principal post on 2nd March 2019. Candidates can get the admit card details and exam details on this page.
TNPSC AE & Principal Admit Card 2019:
Written test for Assistant Engineer & Principal posts will be held on 2nd March 2019 and admit card for written test will release in the 3rd week of February 2019 (Tentatively). Candidates who have applied for the TNPSC (Tamil Nadu public service commission) AE & Principal recruitment 2018-19 can check the exam details and admit card details on the official website of TNPSC. Only those candidates will be able to download hall ticket who has successfully applied for the posts before the last date.
To download TNPSC Hall Ticket for AE & Principal Exam, candidates fill the details like registration number and password/ date of birth. The candidates who failed to download their admit card have to approach to TNPSC as soon as possible and resolved the issue before the exam date.
- Name of the commission – Tamil Nadu public service commission (TNPSC)
- Name of the post- Assistant Engineer & Principal
- No of the posts – 41
- Job location – Tamil Nadu
- Job type – govt. job
- Category – call letter/ admit card
- Admit card released – 3rd week of February 2019
- Exam date – 2nd March 2019 (Paper I- 10 am to 01 pm & Paper II- 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm)
Check TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2019:
|Subject||Time duration||Maximum marks||Minimum qualifying marks section|
|SC/ ST/ BC||Others|
|Paper 1 (subject paper)
Degree standard (200 questions)
Basic of engineering
(Code no 230)
|3 hours||300 marks||171 marks out of 570 marks||228 marks out of 570 marks|
(code no 003) (100 questions)
Degree standard (75 questions)
Maths & reasoning (25 questions)
|2 hours||200 marks|
Note: the questions in paper 1 will be set in English language only and the questions in paper II will be set both in Tamil and English language.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. written examination and Oral Test/ personal interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam and interview together. Candidate’s appearance in written exam and interview is compulsory.
How to download TNPSC Hall Ticket for AE & Principal Exam 2019?
The hall ticket will be issued by the TNPSC for technical assistant just few days ago to written test. Lots of candidates have applied for the technical assistant post. Candidates can download the admit card in the 3rd week of February 2019. The written test will conduct on 2nd March 2019. Candidate should follow the steps:
- Visit the official website of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- In Right Side Bar on home page of official website go to Apply Online>>Online Services>>Hall Ticket Download
- Find the link to download hall ticket for AE & Principal Exam
- Open the link and Enter your registration number and password/ date of birth
- Submit the correct details and wait to display the hall ticket for Assistant Engineer/ Principal Examination.
- Get the hall ticket and take a print for exam purpose.
Candidates must carry the admit card and one ID proof in order to appear for TNPSC AE & Principal Written Test.
<<<Download Link TNPSC Hall Ticket for AE & Principal Exam>>>
Visit the above link and go to tnpsc official website to get hall ticket for Assistant Engineer & Principal examination.