TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 580 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online before the last date 27 January 2019. The Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission has issued the new advertisement on 27 December 2018 about to Assistant Agricultural Officer – 580 Vacancies. With this notification, TNPSC is inviting the online application form to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer- AAO Posts.
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019:
TNPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of assistant agriculture officer posts. The total no of vacancies are 580 posts. Those candidates are waiting for state govt. job in Tamil Nadu; they can apply online for this post. First read the eligibility criteria details for Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts and submit the online form for it before the last date 27 January 2019 if you are eligible.
Candidate can check the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officers 2019 notification, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit and applying procedure details here. Interesting candidates can apply online from 27 December 2018 to 27 January 2019.
Important Details of TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu public service commission (TNPSC)|
|Department name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Services|
|Name of post||Assistant Agricultural officer|
|No of posts||580 Posts|
|Job type||Permanent basis|
|Salary||Rs.20600-Rs.65500 per month.|
|Notification Date||27 December, 2018|
|Selection process||Written exam and personal interview.|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job category||State govt. job|
TNPSC AAO Vacancy details:
|Post name and code number||No of posts|
|Assistant agricultural officer (2016-19) (post code no 3101)||576|
|Assistant agricultural officer (shortfall vacancies for ST candidate only) (post code no 3101)||4|
Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019:
Educational qualification: (as on 27/12/2018)
- Candidate must have passed the 12th class or higher secondary examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate must hold the two years diploma in agriculture from the recognized institutions / university.
Note: Candidates who hold higher educational qualification in relevant field without diploma in Agriculture are not eligible to apply. Further details available in official notification.
Candidates who belongs to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and DW Category required minimum age limit is 18 years and no upper age limit for these category. Other Category candidates age limit is 18 to 30 years as 01.07.2018.
- Registration fees: Rs 150/-
- Examination fees: Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Widows of all category: Exempted from Examination Fee.
TNPSC AAO Exam Pattern 2019:
|Minimum qualifying marks for selection|
|SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC & BCMs||Others|
|Paper 1: (200 MCQs)
Agriculture (code no 212)
|3 hours||300 marks||150 marks||200 marks|
|Paper 2: (100 MCQs)
Code no 003
General studies (HSC standard)-75 MCQs and
Aptitude and mental ability Test(SSLC standard)-25 MCQs
|2 hours||200 marks|
TNPSC officials will shortlist the candidate based on their performance in following tests:
- Written test
- Documents verification and Personal interview
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
Applying procedure: The mode of registration is online for AAO – 580 Posts.
- Open the www.tnpsc.gov.in in new tab
- Hit on Notification Section display on home page of official portal
- Now Find the “Assistant Agricultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service” and click on the “apply online” showing in front of this adertisement
- Candidate will be redirect toward new website (http://tnpscexams.in/)
- Again hit to Apply Button for this post, go for Online Time Registration Option
- Choose New User if you are, then provide all the details For Online Registration
- After that you will get the Registration ID and password for it
- Then complete the application for Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts
- Also upload the scanned documents like photo, signature and all educational degrees as per requirement.
- Pay the Application Fee according your caste and take a hard copy of it
Please make sure that all the information shared by in the TNPSC AAO Vacancy Online Form 2019 should be correct and according to academic record.
Important Dates of TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019:
|Notification Date||27 December, 2018|
|The Online Application Form Submission Starting Date||27 December, 2018|
|Closing Date to submission of application||27 January, 2019|
|Last Date to pay the fee through bank||29 January, 2019|
|Date of Written Test||07 April, 2019|
|Paper I (Subject Paper)||10:00 am to 01:00 pm|
|Paper II (General Studies)||02:30 pm to 04:30 pm|
|TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification||Available Here|
|TNPSC AAO Online Form 2019||Click Here|
|One Time Registration Link||Click Here|