Tamil Nadu Open University Admission 2019: Tamil Nadu open University founded in the year 2002 and first Open University of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Open University providing many courses and programmes to the students. These all courses and certifications which are offered by University are recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) , National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) , Rehabilitation Council Of India and Distance Education Council.
TNOU Admission 2019:
Tamil Nadu Open University provide the admission in various courses. First of all we have discussed about the B.Ed/B.Ed (Special) Courses and later on we have discussed the further courses at below. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for these courses from the Prospectus and submit the TNOU admission form in prescribed format.
This University offering 3-year Course , 2-year Courses or Programmes, Certificates and Vocational Courses also. All the Interested students who want to apply for any of these courses can apply for admission offline through the forms available at the various Study Centres across Tamil Nadu State.
|Name Of University||Tamil Nadu Open University|
|Establishment Year||Since 2002|
|Affiliation||UGC , NCTE RCI, DEC|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
|Address Of University||577, Annai Salai, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600015|
|Phone Number||044 2430 6600|
Tamil Nadu Open University Admission 2019 B.Ed/B.Ed (Special Education):
First check the eligibility conditions for these courses and later on submit your application form according to given method.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Course:
- Applicant should have passed the Graduation Degree examination in 11+1+3 or 10+2+3 Pattern.
- Trained in Services Teachers in Elementary Education (D.T.Ed.) in any govt recognized school in Tamil Nadu State.
- Applicant should be completed the NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face to face mode.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed (Special Education):
- Applicant should be passed the UG Degree in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 Pattern from a govt recognized university. Students who have completed direct UG Degree without 12th class or Post graduation degree without a UG Degree are not eligible to apply for this course.
- Candidate should be secured minimum 50% marks either in Bachelor Degree or in Master Degree in Humanities/ Science/ Social Science, Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology with the Science and Mathematics Specialization with minimum 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification are eligible to get admission in this course.
|TNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates:|
|Availability of Prospectus + Application Form||11 September, 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Admission Form B.Ed General Course||30 November, 2018|
TNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Form:
Eligible candidates may download the B.Ed Course Application Form CY-2019 from official website of TNOU by referring to B.Ed Prospectus and submit the dully filled application form by attaching all relevant certificates to Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai. Official Address is available in the prospectus. B.Ed Course admission processing fee is Rs.500/- and payable through Demand Draft in Favour of Tamil Nadu Open University.
Tamil Nadu Open University Admission 2019-2020:
Get the admission in TNOU UG / PG Courses and download the prospectus cum application form to apply for desirable course. Courses details are provided below.
Courses Offered BY Tamil Nadu Open University:
For 3-year (UG COURSES) –
B.A , BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.A in Tourism and Travel, B.A in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration
For 2-year (PG Course ) –
M.A, M.com, M.SC, MCA, MBA in different streams
For Certificates Program –
Certificate in Environmental Studies, Certificate in Food and Nutrition, Certificate in Computer Application, Certificate in Rural Development, etc.
For Vocational Diploma –
Diploma in House Electrician, Diploma in Plumbing Technician, Diploma in Catering Technician, Diploma in Health Assistant, Diploma in Beautician, etc.
For Professional Program –
Master of Business Administration, MBA shipping And Logistics, Master of Computer Applications, Master of Retail Management
Important Dates for TNOU Admission:
|Notification Release Date||1st Week April 2019|
|Start Date To Apply||2nd Week April 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||1st Week May 2019|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||4th Week May 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd Week June 2019|
|Result||2nd Week of July 2019|
Reservation Criteria For Admission:
- For ST :- 7.5%
- For SC :- 15%
- For OBC-NCL :- 27%
- For Disabled Person :- 3%
Application Process For Tamil Nadu Open University 2019:
Eligible candidates who want to get admission in the TM open University then they have pay amount for prospectus. The Application form will be attached with prospectus. Aspirants can obtain the prospectus along with application form from the following ways:
- By Payment of Rs.150 through Demand Draft to Deputy Registrar.
- By payment of Rs.100/- per application to Zonal Center
- By Payment of Rs.100/- per application to Study Center
- From University Sale Counter by payment in cash of Rs.100/-
TNOU Admission 2019 Application Form Submission:
We highly recommends to all the students that Read all the instructions and guidelines which are given in the prospectus. Check Your eligibility for age, educational qualifications etc. before filling application form. And before submission dually check your filled information in the Application form. Aspirants should attest their copies of certificates, photos & signature from one of the following officers:
- Coordinator of respective study centre
- Any principal of recognized College/School
- Teaching or Non-Teaching Staff of TMOU.
- Group A and Group B officer of Govt. of India or Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
Official website – tnou.ac.in
Prospectus PDF will be update soon. Candidates have to wait to release of prospectus and application form to get the admission in TNOU University. Candidates can refer TNOU official website for more details.