MRB Tamil Nadu Nurse Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 2345 + 520= 2865 Nurse Jobs. Get TNMRB Nurse Online Form 2019 and check eligibility criteria details here. Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu issued the advertisement for Nurse Posts in February First week. Candidates can check all details and register through online mode before the last date.
TN MRB Recruitment [Adv No. 1/2019]– 520 nurse (SNCU) jobs:
MRB Tamil Nadu has released the notification for 520 nurse vacancies. TN MRB is inviting online applications form from the candidates having educational qualifications related to nurse posts. The vacancies are to be filled in Sick new born care unit (SNCU). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 6th February to 26th February 2019. Candidate will select on the basis of online written examination. Authority will conduct the written exam on 9th June 2019. The Job location for shortlisted candidates is Anna Salai, Chennai. Candidates are advised that they apply online before the expiry date.
TN MRB Recruitment [Adv No. 2/2019] – 2345 nurse Jobs:
TN MRB (Tamil Nadu medical service recruitment board) issued the notification for 2345 nurse vacancies. It is great opportunity for job seekers of Tamil Nadu state. Candidate will select on the basis of written test, those candidates will qualify the written test he/ she will be selected for the nursing post. Interested candidates may apply online from 7th February to 27th February 2019. Authority will conduct the written exam on 23rd June 2019. Candidates can check the various details like educational qualification, age limit, applying procedure here.
Important Dates of TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2019:
|Events||Nurse on Contract||SNCU Base job|
|Number of posts||2345||520|
|Online registration starts from||7th February 2019||6th February 2019|
|Last date for online registration||27th February 2019||26th February 2019|
|Last date for application fees||27th February 2019||28th February 2019|
|Written exam date||23rd June 2019||9th June 2019|
|Admit card release date||8th June 2019||Last week of May 2019|
Check MRB TN Nurse Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
For male candidates:
- Candidates must have 3 years training in general nursing, training in psychiatry for a period of 6 months after completion for basic degree in nursing from a recognized university or institutions.
For female candidates:
- Candidates must have 6 months training in midwifery, not less than 3 years experience in general nursing females holders from a recognized university or institution.
Age limit (as on 1st July 2019):
- Minimum age for all categories – 18 years
- Maximum age for general/ OBC – 32 years
- Maximum age for reserved category (SC/ SCA/ ST/ BCM/ BC/ MBC & DNC) – 57 years
- Maximum age for PWD general – 42 years
- Maximum age for PWD reserved category – 57 years
TNMRB Nurse Vacancy 2019 Details:
Adv No 2/2019 Category wise vacancy details (2345 Nurse posts):
- General – 1431 posts
- Women – 615 posts
Person with benchmark disability (PWBD):
- General – 60 posts
- Women – 26 posts
- General – 58 posts
- Women – 155 posts
Adv No 01/2019 Nurse (520 SNCU Jobs) Category wise vacancy Details:
|Category||No of post|
|Most BC/ denotified community||104|
- For general/ OBC category: Rs 700/-
- For reserved category: Rs 350/-
TNMRB Nurse Online Form 2019:
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of TNMRB i.e. mrb.tn.gov.in and on home page will get the Online Registration Option.
- After open the ONLINE REGISTRATION and then notification wise registration will be display
- Choose the “01/MRB/2019 or 02/MRB/2019” Register Option. New page will be open with Important Dates and New Registration Page.
- Hit on the New Registration option by Accepting the Discrimination and enter name of candidate, gender, DOB, Age, mail ID, mobile number and choose post to want to apply and alos enter the Captcha Code and proceed for submission.
- Now login with Registration ID and password & complete the application.
- Candidate have to upload the photograph, signature and other documents as per mentioned on notification.
- Also pay the application fee through Online mode as per your category and submit the application.
Please check the details submitted in TN MRB Nurse Online Form and download the application for future reference.
Important Link Area for TNMBR Nurse Recruitment 2019:
|Official Notification 1||Official Notification 1|
|Apply Online Link||Official website|