Candidates who have registered for TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2018, they have to prepare for written examination to get the Assistant Surgeon Job in Tamil Nadu State. Written Exam Date and admit card releasing details are updated below. Check the details about to TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018 and written examination in this article.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018:
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Assistant Surgeon Admit card will be in last week of November 2018 (Tentatively). All the registered candidates will be able to download hall ticket for written examination of Assistant Surgeon Post. TN MRB will release the admit card on the official website. So all the candidates have to download their admit card from the official web portal i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Date 2018:
Written Exam Date is 09 December 2018. Recently Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released the official notification for recruiting the candidates for Assistant Surgeon post. There are total 1884 vacancies for this post. We want to inform all the candidates that deadline to submit their application forms is 15 October 2018. So submit your application forms before the last date to apply. All the aspirants who have submitted their application form and paid the application fee they will be able to download their hall tickets for the assistant surgeon written exam.
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2018:
TNMRB is going to conduct the Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant surgeon exam on 9th December 2018. Aspirants are now searching for the hall tickets to reserve their sitting in the examination hall. TNMRB will announce the official date to download the admit card very soon. As per received information, Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon exam admit card 2018 will be released in Last week of November 2018. Hall ticket is the important document for appearing in the exam. Without admit card you will not allow to enter in the examination hall for appearing the exam. Every Candidate must carry his admit card along with other necessary documents on exam day to examination centre.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Details 2018:
- Recruitment Authority – Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post – Assistant Surgeon
- Total Posts – 1884
- Admit Card – Available in Last week of November 2018 (Expected)
- Date of Examination – 9th December 2018
- Pay Scale – Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- Selection Process – Written Examination Based
- Official Website – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2018:
Get the Assistant Surgeon Syllabus/ Exam Pattern Details here. Total 200 questions will be asked from Medical Sciences. No negative marking for written examination. Exam Duration will be 02 hours 30 minutes are allotted for it. Multiple choice objective questions will be asked in the Assistant Surgeon written test.
Steps to download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2018:
- Step 1: First visit the official web portal of TN MRB
- Step 2: Then search for online registration link on Home Page
- Step 3: Click on that link and new window will be appeared in front of you.
- Step 4: Now search for the “Assistant Surgeon” Notification
- Step 5: Now click on the Download admit card in the relevant advertisement.
- Step 6: After all this new tab will open and you have to enter the required login credentials to login.
- Step 7: Your TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Admit card will be on your screen.
- Step 8: Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Hall tickets Online Download:
All the candidates have to download their admit card online from the official website only. TN MRB will not send hall tickets to any aspirants by post or any other means. Every Aspirant have to carry this Admit card along with other required documents. Before exam please read all the instruction which is to be mentioned in the admit card or hall ticket. You have to carry one passport size photograph also for verification. All candidate have to reach 30 minutes before the exam time for verification procedure.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Visit the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board official website from above link to download Assistant Surgeon exam hall ticket/ admit card before the examination.