Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court for the state of Telangana invites the online application to fill the 67 civil judge vacant posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online from the official web portal of the Telangana high court. There are total no of vacancies are 67 posts in which 54 posts to be filled under direct recruitment and remaining 13 posts to be filled under the recruitment of transfer.
HC Telangana Recruitment 2019- 67 Civil Judge:
Telangana High Court has released the notification to fill up the 67 civil judge vacant posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 16th March 2019, and the last date for online registration is 15th April 2019. There are total no of vacancies are 67 posts in which 54 posts to be filled under direct recruitment, and remaining 13 posts to be filled under the recruitment of transfer. First, the candidates should check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and various details from given notification for HC Telangana Recruitment 2019 – 67 Civil Judge Posts. Those candidates are looking for the Civil Judge Posts in Telangana High court this is great opportunity for it. Candidates can check all the details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, and applying procedure mentioned in this article.
Important Dates for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Opening Date to Apply Online||16th March 2019|
|Last date for online registration||15th April 2019|
|Last date for fee submission||15th April 2019|
|Written exam date||11th May 2019|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||24th April 2019|
|Answer key released on||14th May 2019|
|Written objection on prelims key to be submitted||14th May to 24th May 2019|
HC Telangana Recruitment 2019: Civil Judge Vacancy distribution:
|Category||Under direct recruitment||Under-recruitment by transfer|
|BC -A||05 (2W)||–|
|BC -B||04 (2W)||–|
|BC -D||03 (1W)||–|
|BC –E||02 (1W)||–|
|SC||08 (3W)||02 (1W)|
|ST||03 (1W)||01 W|
|Total||54 (19W)||13 (2W)|
Eligibility criteria- HC Telangana Recruitment 2019 for 67 Civil Judge Posts:
Educational qualifications under direct recruitment:
- A person, who has practiced for not less than 3 years as an advocate, shall be eligible to apply for the post of the civil judge under direct recruitment.
Educational qualification under recruitment by transfer:
- Must pass a degree in law recognized by the university established by law in India and must be an approved probationer.
Candidate’s age not more than 35 years to become a civil judge in high court.
Can Also See: Hyderabad District Court Jobs Apply Here !!
- For OC/ BC & SC/ ST candidates of other states – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates of Telangana state – Rs 250/-
Note: pay the application fees as per your category for Civil Judge posts through online mode i.e. debit card, credit card, or net banking etc.
HC Telangana Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 67 Civil Judge Posts
How to apply: candidates should follow the below- mentioned steps to apply online. These steps are as follows:
- Refer the official website i.e. hc.ts.nic.in
- Click on the link “high court for the state of Telangana” mention on the home page of the website.
- Go to the update section > click on the link “online applications for recruitment of 67 civil judges”
- After that click on the Candidate registration link available on that page.
- Candidates should enter the required details to complete the registration process for Civil Judge Posts.
- Candidate will receive the registration number and password will provide on the registered mobile number.
- Then candidates should log in with the help of provided login details to go to the next step of the application form.
- Upload their scanned documents and fill the academic details to complete the application form.
- Pay the application fees through online mode and submit the details for final submission of the application form.
- Take a print out submitted copy of application and keep it safe.