TNUSRB Taluk SI Notification 2019 Released for 969 Sub Inspector Posts. Tamil Nadu TNUSRB SI 2019 Apply Online at tnusrbonline.org before the last date Eligible candidates can apply for TNUSRB sub inspector recruitment 2019 through Online Mode before the last date 19th April 2019. The Tamil Nadu uniformed services recruitment board has issued the new advertisement on 8th March 2019 about to police sub-inspector – 969 vacancies. With this notification, TNSURB is inviting the online application form to fill the vacant posts of sub-inspector posts.
TNUSRB Taluk SI Recruitment 2019 Notification:
Notification: Tamil Nadu uniformed service recruitment board (TNUSRB) has published the notification for the recruitment of sub-inspector posts. The total number of vacancies are 969 posts. Those candidates are waiting for Sub Inspector Jobs in Tamil Nadu Police Department; they can apply online for this post after checking the details. First, read the eligibility criteria details for sub inspector posts and submit the online form for it before the last date which is 19th April 2019.
Candidates can check the TNUSRB Taluk Sub Inspector Notification 2019, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, how to apply, etc details here
Can Also See: TN Postal GDS recruitment 2019 apply online!
Important details of TNUSRB Taluk SI recruitment 2019:
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu uniformed service recruitment board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of the posts||Sub-inspector posts|
|No of vacancies||969|
|Advertisement Date||8th March 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Opening of Online Registration||20th March 2019|
|Last date to fill Online Application||19th April 2019|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job category||State Govt. job|
|Pay scale||Rs 36900 – Rs 116600 per month|
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Name of the post||Name of the service||General/ Men||Women/ Transgender|
|Sub-Inspector of police (TK)||Tamil Nadu police subordinate service||462||198|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (AR)||193||83|
|Sub-Inspector of police (TSP)||Tamil Nadu special police subordinate services||33||–|
Who are eligibility to Apply for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Vacancy?
Read the following eligibility criteria norms for Sub Inspector Posts under Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Board.
Bachelor’s degree obtained from institution/ university recognized by university grants commission/ government in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2 pattern in case of diploma courses.
Age limit: (as on 1/7/2019)
- Minimum age for all categories – 20 years
- Maximum age for general candidates – 28 years
- Maximum age for BC/ MBC candidates – 30 years
- Maximum age for SC/ SC(A)/ ST candidates – 33 years
- Maximum age for the destitute widow – 35 years
- Maximum age for ex-serviceman – 45 years
Note: the departmental candidates appearing under open quota need to satisfy the age criteria for the open quota
- For all the candidates – Rs 500/-
- If the police departmental candidates apply for both open quota & departmental quota – Rs 1000/-
Note: pay the application fees through online mode.
TNUSRB Taluk SI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
Candidates should follow some simple steps to apply online. These steps are as follows:
- Go to the official website of TNUSRB i.e. tnusrbonline.org
- Then click on the direct link “recruitment for the post of sub-inspector police 2019” given on the home page of the website.
- After that click on “application form” to apply online.
- A login page will open then click on “create new user” option available just below to login option.
- Candidate will have follow the instructions and provide the details.
- Upload the scanned documents & also pay application fee.
- Submit the Application Form and take a hard copy.
Important Dates – TNUSRB Taluk SI 2019:
|Date of Notification||March 08, 2019|
|Starting of Online Application Submission||March 20, 2019|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Form||April 19, 2019|
Important Links – Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2019:
|Online Application Form
|Official Website Link