Tamil Nadu forest watcher 2019 notification out: Tamil Nadu forest uniformed service recruitment committee (TNFUSRC) has released the notification regarding the forest watcher recruitment 2019. Interested candidates may check the Tamil Nadu forest watcher recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria first and submit the online form from 1st week of May 2019. The closing date for applying online is the 3rd week of May 2019. Tamil Nadu forest watcher 2019 notification released for 564 Posts. Get TNFUSRC forest watcher recruitment 2019 Notification & Apply Online at www.forests.tn.gov.in before the last date.
Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Notification:
Notification Details: Tamil Nadu forest uniformed service recruitment committee (TNFUSRC) has been issued the recruitment advertisement about to 564 forest watcher vacancies. TNFUSRC invites all eligible candidates from all over the country to fill the vacant posts of Forest Watcher. Online applying procedure for TNFUSRC forest watcher 2019 will start in 1st week of May 2019.
Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria for forest watcher posts and apply online when the commencement of registration starts. The last date for registration is in the 3rd week of May 2019. Official Notification of Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 has already released. But in the official advertisement online registration dates has not confirmed. If you want to know more about Tamil Nadu forest watcher 2019 Recruitment Details such eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and how to apply check this article till the end.
Also Read This: Tamil Nadu fireman recruitment 2019 apply online!!
Highlights of Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 – 564 Posts
|Name of Department||Tamil Nadu forest uniformed services recruitment committee (TNFUSRC)|
|Name of the posts||Forest watcher|
|No of the posts||564|
|Starting date to apply online||First week of May 2019|
|Closing date for online registration||Third week of May 2019|
|Written exam date||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Job type||Govt. job|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility criteria- Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019:
Candidates who want to apply for TN Forest Department – Forest Watcher Jobs, must have passed SSLC public examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to higher secondary courses of studies to college courses of studies.
Also Check: TNUSRB constable recruitment 2019 apply online!
Age limit Criteria for TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Posts: (as on 1/7/2019)
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Salary Structure for Forest Watcher Jobs: Candidates who will be shortlisted for Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher Posts, will get the (Level – 3) Pay scale- Rs 16600 to Rs 52400/- & other allowances as per govt rules.
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher Posts:
- Online written examination
- Document verifications
- Physical standards verification
- Endurance test 1:3 for final selection
Also check this: Tamil Nadu warder recruitment 2019 apply online!
Application fees- Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019:
Fee structure for forest watcher posts which has been written below:
- For all categories: Rs 150/- + applicable service charges.
You can check further details of fee payment method and other information get from notification.
Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Recruitment – Apply Online
How to Apply:
Here we provide some steps which help you to apply online for Tamil Nadu forest watcher recruitment 2019. Candidate should have to register online at forests.tn.gov.in as per given schedule. You have to go through Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019 Notification for detailed information.
- Candidates are first required to open the official website i.e. www.forests.tn.gov.in
- Click to the “TNFUSRC recruitments” section and then go to the “recruitment and notifications” section
- Now candidate should select the Name of Post for which they wish to Apply
- Candidate have to Choose Forest Watcher – “advertisement no 1/2019” Option in order to apply for 564 Forest Watcher Posts.
- Before to Applying candidate should arrange the Scanned Copies of their Photographs, Signature and relevant certificates etc in CD/en Drive/ DVD, etc.
- All documents should be scanned in correct size per mentioned in official notification.
- Candidate should register with the help of Valid Mail ID and mobile number and get the application ID & login details to complete the online application.
- During apply online candidate should provide Name of Candidate, Education Qualification, Date of Birth, Communal Category, Address, Address, e-mail ID, Exam centres, etc.
- Complete the Online Application and take a hard copy for future reference.
Important Dates – Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019:
|Date of Notification||07 March, 2019|
|Submission of Online Application Starting Date||First week of May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 3rd Week|
|Last Date to Application Fee||May 3rd Week|
|Date of Examination||4th week of June 2019|
Useful Links for Tamil Nadu Forest Watcher 2019:
|Official Notification||English , Tamil|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (Active in 1st week of May)|
Official Website – www.forests.tn.gov.in