Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 -2020: Apply Online 128 SO Posts. Syndicate Bank Job Opening 2019 for Specialist Officer Posts Register Online before its due date. Total 129 Specialist Officer (SO) in Syndicate Bank 2019 Notification released on it’s official portal. Syndicate Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank is inviting the online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officer. Interested aspirants can apply online @http://syndicatebank.in. or through the direct link given at the bottom of the page. Candidates are requested to go through the info written on this page before applying online for this recruitment so that can test their eligibility for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019. Now Scroll down to See details.
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
Notification Details: Syndicate Bank has issued a job advertisement to hire 129 Senior Manager, Manager, Law Manager, Manager (IS Audit) and Security Officer at Specialist Officer cadre. Candidates who are interested to be a part of Syndicate Bank Careers can submit their online applications through the official links given below of article. All eligible competitors will be able to file their application from 29th March and they can make their registration for the recruitment till the last date 18th April 2019.
But there is a suggestion for you guys! That you all should check the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification for 129 Specialist Officer Jobs or go through the below article carefully so that you can know your eligibility criteria, selection process, applying procedure, vacancy distribution, application fee details etc. We have given all the above-said details in a prescribed manner. Check the below content now!
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
|Recruiting body||Syndicate Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officers (Manager, Security officer & others)|
|Number of openings||129 posts|
|Job Location||Across all over India|
|Starting date of online applications||29th March 2019|
|Last date for registration||18th April 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||18th April 2019|
|Official Web address||syndicatebank.in|
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019 – Education Qualification
Senior Manager (Risk Management):
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or statistics/ M.Sc (Mathematics)/ FRM/ PRM/ CFA/ Diploma or equivalent certificate in Risk Management are required to apply.
- Minimum three years of experience of post qualification work experience in a PSBs/ Private Bank, Preferably in Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury.
Manager (Risk Management):
- Graduation in Mathematics or statistics/ Full time M.Sc (Mathematics)/ FRM/ PRM/ CFA/ Diploma or equivalent certification are needed to apply for this recruitment.
- Minimum one-year experience of post qualification work experience in a PSBs/ Private Bank, Preferably in Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury is required.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) or equivalent to apply for Syndicate Bank SO recruitment 2019.
- Three years of combined experience as practicing advocate and law officer in the legal department of commercial bank is needed.
Manager (IS Audit):
- Aspirants must have Completed their graduation with CISA (Compulsory) and additional qualifications Such as OSCP or CEH to become an eligible contender to apply.
- Minimum years of experience in Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector, IS Audit/ Cyber Security, Vulnerability Assessment and penetration testing are preferred.
- Applies should have 5 years commissioned service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force or a police officer not below the rank of ASP/ DSP with 5 years of service will be eligible to apply online for syndicate bank recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age limit = 25 years
- Maximum Age limit = 35 years
NOTE: For Security officer post maximum age limit is 45 years. Check the official notification for age relaxation details.
Syndicate Bank Job Opening For SO Posts – Selection methodology
Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in below mentioned rounds:
- Written examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (Personality test)
- Document verification (DV)
- Final Merit List
Application fee details for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy 2019:
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/- + GST Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs. 100/- + GST charges
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 – vacancy details
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Manager (Risk Management)||50|
|Security Officer (SO)||30|
|Senior Manager (Risk Management)||05|
|Manager (IS Audit)||03|
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019:
- At the very first, appliers will have to log on to the official web portal of Syndicate bank @www.syndicatebank.in.
- Candidates may also use the below provided link to apply online for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019, it will directly access you to applying page.
- After visiting the official home page, go to “Career” tab and click on “Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019” link.
- Read the full official notification carefully, if you find yourself eligible then, hit on “Apply Online” button.
- First of all, fill the registration form with correct details asked there.
- After successful registration, a unique application ID and password will be created and sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Login with this application id and password and complete the application procedure.
- Upload the desirable documents described in the notification.
- Pay the relevant application fee as per the category (See above article).
- Finally, “Submit” the application form and take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|Notification- Click Here||Apply Online Link||Check For Official Website|
Refer the above links and get detailed/ complete information about Syndicate Bank Job Opening 2019 for 129 Specialist Officer Posts.