Get the Study Estonia (Indian) merit scholarship for February 2020 Application form and eligibility criteria details here. Students who want the benefit of Estonia Merit Scholarship they have to first check eligibility conditions. For our readers we have provided the applying link at below.
Study Estonia (India) Merit Scholarship 2020:
Estonian Entrepreneurship university of Applied sciences (EUAS), Estonia is one of the top ranked university for its undergraduate and postgraduate program in world. The University of Estonian Entrepreneurship invites the application for the students who want to pursue the undergraduate study & MBA program from the University.
It would be the great opportunity for the students who wish to complete the under graduation or MBA program with world class atmosphere. More information about the University and program details and schedule are given below, interested candidate may go through these details before applying for this opportunity.
Eligibility criteria for Study Estonia (India) Merit Scholarship 2020:
Mainly University offers two programs one is under graduate and the other is MBA program. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this program as per their eligibility criterion. So appliers are suggested to go through below written eligibility criteria before applying in it. Check Study Estonia Merit Scholarship For February 2019 details here.
For Under Graduate Scholarship Program:
There are two undergraduate programs available for the candidates in this university: software development and Entrepreneurship, creativity and business innovation. An applier required the following eligibility points to be eligible in this scholarship program.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks in the intermediate level or 12th
- Applier must be below 25 years of age to apply for that program.
- IELTS score of 5.5, FCE or CAE, or above or TOEFL score of 69 or above as proof of English language proficiency.
For MBA Scholarship Program:
Candidates need to fulfill the below written eligibility criterion to be eligible for the 2-years MBA scholarship program in International Business administration:-
- Candidates must their bachelor’s degree with first or second division.
- Applicant should be below of 35 years to apply for it.
- Candidates need to get 6.0 (IELTS Score) or above as proof of English language proficiency.
Short listed candidates will get the benefit upto 100% of tuition fee and other financial support. Further information of rewards for this scholarship is available on official web page of Study Estonia.
Study Estonia (India) Merit Scholarship 2020 Application Form:
How to apply: There are some steps written below which should be followed by the candidates to be a applier in this scholarship scheme. Candidates are advised to follow these steps in the same manner as they are written. By following these steps sequentially, appliers can easily apply for this scholarship program.
- Firstly aspirants need to visit the admission official website of Study Estonia.
- From there, candidates need to choose a suitable degree program from the official portal.
- Then check the requirements of this program and prepare all the required documents that are needed for that program.
- Now go for the application forms portal for this scholarship program.
- Fill the application form as it asked from you
- Submit the application form after filling it properly.
- Then finalize the online application form and send the printed application form with required documents to the first preference of the university.
- Send them as soon as possible so that they can reach with in time duration of the last date of registration for this program.
Documents required for Estonia (India) merit scholarship for February 2020:
- Educational certificate (12th certificate if you are applying for the under graduation program and graduation mark sheet if you are applying for the MBA program with 50% marks in each subject)
- Certificate for the proficiency of English language (IELTS 5.5 and above)
- A motivation letter or essay
- A copy of the passport
|Commencement of registration||June, 2019|
|Application deadline||November, 2019|
|Session starts||February, 2020|
These dates are tentative. Candidates can prefer the Study Estonia Official website for more details.
Official website: http://www.studyinestonia.ee/
Apply online link (Official website)