SSC CGL Exam preparation tips and strategy: As we know, Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination 2018-19 Schedule. Examination will be held from June 4 to 19, 2019. So with respect to this, we are providing the exam preparation tips and strategy different for different subjects. candidates should go through the article in order to attain preparation tips knowledge for each individual subjects.
How to Crack SSC CGL 2019? Preparation Tips & strategy:
As the official notification for SSC CGL 2018-19 has been released, the examination will be conduct between 4th June to 19th June, 2019. So in this article, we have provided the examination preparation tips and strategy for SSC CGL 2018-19. The most important thing about that article is that we have listed different tips & strategy for different subjects and is based upon the previous year exam and current scenario of examination. So it is now mandatory for all the contenders to go through the full article so that they can know the full details about the strategy and tips.
Exam Preparation tips for reasoning section:
- First of all candidates should keep in their mind that they have to practice the reasoning question every day.
- Candidates should focus on the topics like Puzzles, figure-based questions, analogy, coding-decoding, series. Aspirants should solve the more versatile questions; they will definitely witness a significant improvement in their accuracy within few weeks.
- Contenders should not ignore the topic like image assembling, figure-counting, etc. as they are very time consuming questions, they should be practiced on the regular basis, it the best way to make them less time-consuming.
- Competitors will have to practice the previous year papers as they play a vital role always in the any exam preparation.
- The most important thing is that, you should set a time limit to solve the questions so that you can do well in the examination.
Exam Preparation tips for General Awareness section:
- This is the most time saving section of the examination; candidates should save their valuable time in that section and utilize their time in other section.
- In order to prepare the static GK, it is strictly advised to all the competitors that they should prepare from N.C.E.R.T books and their class notes, there are very less chance not to score a descent score if one is preparing from N.C.E.R.T.
- As we are observing, in the recent time current affairs are the most important topic that a individual have to prepare for getting good marks, so all aspirants should very much focused on the last 6 months current affairs.
- Daily reading news paper will be very beneficial for preparing the GA section.
- Most important point to remember for the competitors is the “Revision”. Revision is something from which an individual solidify the topics which would have been studies by them.
How to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude:
- Quantitative Aptitude is considered as one of the toughest section for SSC CGL, so our advice in concern of that candidates should work on the basic. Don’t try very hard questions initially.
- You can make a formulae list for Quant. Section for better solving the question initially, later on they will be automatically in your mind.
- Candidates will have to spend a average time of 2 to 3 hours on Quantitative aptitude.
- Set the time limit before solving question so that your speed can improve.
- For this section, it is strictly advised that candidates should give 2 mock test weekly, so that they can analyze their performance weekly and work on that.
Preparation tips for English Section:
- The three main topics that an individual must remember to prepare for SSC CGL English section are vocabulary, Grammar, and comprehension.
- The practice is the most important key when it comes to preparation of English Section in SSC CGL.
- Practice at least 2 comprehension passages each day, whenever you come across a new word, look for its meaning, synonyms and antonyms.
- Solve all previous years question papers (last 15 years), to estimate the level and kind of question been asked since last 15 years.
Important key links:
|SSC CGL Calendar 2018-19 (Official)||Candidate’s status||Official website|
Best of luck for SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination and check the exam preparation tips and strategy to crack this examination.