Get the SSB 60 Posts Sub Inspector SI GD admit card 2019 here before to appearing in the written exam. SSB SI GD LDCE Exam admit card 2019 available at www.ssbrectt.gov.in/admit_card.aspx just few days ago to written exam date. We are expecting that the date of the written exam in the month of May 2019 for Sub Inspector LDCE Bharti 2019 for 60 Male Posts. SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal) being the main recruitment agency. Authority has published the notification seeking online application for the post of sub-inspector (SI General Duty) in month of March 2019.
SSB Sub Inspector GD Admit Card 2019:
SSB is to be going to issue the SI GD admit card 2019 for all those candidates who applied earlier for the same as per the schedule. Candidates who want to join the Sashastra Seema Bal as sub-inspector posts applied for these vacancies through offline mode in month of March 2019. Now time to organize the sub-inspector examination. SSB SI GD admit card will be going to release in the May 2019 (Expected). Earlier, Lots of candidates had applied for the post of sub-inspector. SSB published the recruitment notification to fill 60 posts of SI for male & female candidates.
SSB SI GD Exam Date 2019:
The tentative exam schedule for written exam for SI post has updated now. It is expected that the SSB 60 Posts Sub Inspector GD written exam will be conducted in the May month. Applied candidates are waiting for the hall ticket release. Here we will provide detailed information about SSB SI GD admit card 2019. Also, check the details of its exam schedule and how can you download the admit card.
What is the Selection process for SSB Sub Inspector GD Bharti?
Candidates will select on the basis of performance in written exam and physical tests. But there are five stages for a candidate. These stages are as follows:
- Stage 1 – checking of service records
- Stage2 – written examination (OMR based)
- Stage 3 – physical measurement
- Stage 4 – physical efficiency test (PET)
- Stage 5 – medical examination and document verification.
Note: no marks allotted for stage 1.
SSB SI GD LDCE Exam Pattern for written exam:
|Name of the subject||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|General intelligence & reasoning||50 marks||3 ½ hours|
|General awareness & professional knowledge||50 marks|
|Numerical ability||50 marks|
|Comprehension & communication skills||50 marks|
Note: for qualifying selection, a candidate has to secure at least 45% marks in each part and 50% in aggregate. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category.
Physical Efficiency Test for SSB Sub Inspector GD Bharti 2019:
|100-meter race in 16 second||100-meter race in 18 seconds|
|1.6 km in 06 minutes 30 seconds||800 meters in 04 minutes|
|Long jump – 12 feet in 3 chances||Long jump – 09 feet in 3 chances|
|High jump – 3.9 feet in 3 chances||High jump – 03 feet in 3 chances|
|Shot put – 14.8 feet in 3 chances||–|
How to get SSB SI GD admit card 2019?
We have provided the some simple steps to get SSB SI GD hall ticket 2019. Follow the below instructions-
- Go to the official web portal of SSB i.e. ssbrectt.gov.in or ssb.nic.in
- In News/Highlights Section candidates will find the Admit Card Download Option for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for the Post of SI (GD) – 2018.
- Candidate will have to open the admit card download link and enter the required details.
- After submitting the correct details Hall Ticket will appear and check exam centre details.
- Check all instructions and other important points about the written examination.
- Download your admit card and carry it on exam date.
Best of luck for examination and keep visiting our website for new updates.