South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018: The south Indian bank (SIB) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of PO post in the bank. The recruitment authority of South Indian Bank are inviting young vibrant Indian citizens for the post of Probationary officer scale -1. Candidates who are interested for Probationary Officer Scale I recruitment shall be selected by the online test followed by group discussion and personal interview round.
South Indian Bank PO 2018 Notification Released:
The south Indian bank (SIB) has issued the Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification in December 2018. SIB invites the eligible candidates to fill the PO Officer Scale I Vacant seats which are available in various branches of this bank. This examination is to be conducted on the national level. All Indian candidates are invited for that recruitment. For more details regarding south Indian Bank PO recruitment 2018, you should read this article.
Eligibility criteria for South Indian Bank PO 2018:
- Age limit (as on 30/11/2018):
- Candidates must be born between the 01/12/1993 and 30/11/1999.
- Maximum age for applying in this recruitment is 25 years as on the date mentioned above.
- NOTE: Age relaxation for SC/ST aspirants is 5 years.
- Candidates who wish to apply for that recruitment must completed X/SSLC, XII/HSC & graduation degree with minimum 60% marks under regular program of any recognized university.
NOTE: Do provide round off marks while applying for South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018-19.
Important Dates for SIB PO Recruitment 2018:
|Commencement of online application||10th December 2018|
|Last date for registration Online||16 December 2018|
|Examination date||29 December 2018|
Steps to apply online for south Indian bank PO 2018:
- Visit the official website i.e. southindianbank.com.
- Choose the option for “Click here for new registration”.
- Provide the personal details and click on save & next button.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Fill your educational qualification details.
- Check your application form before submitting it.
- After checking it, you can click on submit button.
- Then you will be directed to the payment portal.
- Pay the application fee and finally submit the application fee.
- The application form with registration ID and some other important details will show on screen, you can download it for the future reference.
- For general / OBC candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 200/-
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification: Download Here
South Indian Bank PO 2018 Online Form Link
Note: The online registration link at South Indian Bank official website will be active on 10 December 2018.
Exam Pattern for South Indian Bank PO Exam 2018-19:
|Sr. no.||Name of subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||medium||Time duration|
|1.||Reasoning & computer aptitude||40||50||English medium||40 minutes|
|2.||General / Economy / banking awareness||40||50||English medium||20 minutes|
|3.||English language||40||50||English medium||40 minutes|
|4.||Data analysis & interpretation||40||50||English medium||40 minutes|
NOTE: there will be ¼ negative marking for each wrong answer.
Selection process for SIB recruitment 2018-19:
- Online test (CBT)
- Group discussion & personal interview
NOTE: final selection will be based on online test, group discussion & personality test or interview.
- The period of probation is 2 years (inclusive of one year program period). Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
Candidates can visit the official website for more information about the Probationary officer recruitment 2018-19: www.southindianbank.com