South Goa District Court Recruitment 2019, Application form www.southgoacourts.nic.in. in PDF format download here from this page. South Goa Court 99 Clerk, Peon, Assistant, & Various Posts Notification released. Check important schedule, vacancy details, and eligibility criteria from this blog. District & Session Court of South Goa, Margao has published an advertisement “DSC/MAR/EXE-65/2019/2675” for the recruitment of Stenographer, LDC, System Assistant, Peon, Process Server and Watchmen. Check the details below.
South Goa Court Recruitment 2019: Notification
The Office of District & Session Judge of South Goa, Margao has advertised a notification to invite interested and eligible aspirants for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade –III, System Supervisor, Lower Division Clerk, System Assistant, Driver, Bailiff, Process Server, Peon and Watchman posts. As per the official advertisement, total 99 vacancies will have been allotted for above mentioned posts.
Jobs Seekers Candidates can check South Goa Court Jobs Notification Details and eligible candidates may apply for desired posts by sending their prescribed application form along with all the requisite documents to the District & Session Judge, South Goa, Margo or before the last date i.e. 30 March 2019. All willing candidates who are searching the complete details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age limits, applying procedure, vacancy details, etc.
Overview of South Goa District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the conducting organization||Court of the District & Session Judge, South Goa, Margao|
|Name of the posts||Stenographer Grade-III, System Supervisor, Bailiff, Process Serve, Lower Division Cler, System Assistant, Driver, Peon And Watchman|
|Number of vacancies||99 posts|
|Advertisement no.||DSC/ MAR/ EXE-65/2019/2675|
|Last date for submission of application||30 March 2019|
|Official Web Portal||http://southgoacourts.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria for South Goa Court Recruitment 2019:
Here, in this section we have described the detailed education qualification required for different posts as given below: –
- Stenographer Grade III / LDC: – Matriculation or equivalent qualification
- System Supervisor: – E/ B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Engineering or Information technology or Master Degree in Computer Science/ I.T. with first Class or B.Sc. (Computer Science/ I.T.)/ BCA with two years experience.
- System Assistant: – recognized Diploma in Computer Science/ I.T. in Polytechnic or ITI
- Driver: – Middle School (8th Class) or equivalent
- Bailiff: – Middle-class pass or VIII class pass/ Equivalent with knowledge of local language.
- Process Server/ Peon/ Watchman: – Middle / VIII Class Pass or equivalent with knowledge of local language.
- All aspirants who are less than or of 45 years are eligible to apply.
- Check age relaxation details from the official notification, link of notification has been given at the bottom of the page.
South Goa Margao District Court Vacancy 2019:
- Stenographer – 10 posts
- System Supervisor – 1 post
- System Assistant – 2 posts
- LDC – 25 posts
- Driver – 2 posts
- Bailiff – 14 posts
- Peon – 15 posts
- Watchman – 3 posts
- Process Server – 27 posts
Applying Procedure for South Goa E-Court Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official web portal of South Goa District Court @http://southgoacourts.nic.in.
- From the home page, Click on the link headed by “Advertisement: Inviting Application for Filling up the posts of Stenographer Grade III, System Supervisor, Lower Division Clerk, System Assistant, Driver, Bailiff, Process Server, Peon, and Watchman”.
- Read the notification carefully to check the prescribed details for South Goa court recruitment 2019.
- Now, after reading the notification, click on “Click to Download Application form”.
- Fill all the mandatory details of offline application form and attach all necessary documents with it.
- Finally, send the application form before the last date to the following address: –
District & Session Judge,
South Goa, Margao,
Pin Code – 403601
Useful links: – South Goa Court Recruitment 2019
- To download Official Notification – Click Here
- To Download Application form – Click Here
- Official Website – Check Here
South Goa District Court Recruitment 2019, Application form available on official website www.southgoacourts.nic.in otherwise get from above direct link. South Goa Court 99 Clerk, Peon, Assistant, & Various Posts Notification Details are available here on this website.