Assam police notification out for sub inspector job. Get the online form for 68 sub inspector posts and submit the online form before the last date. Assam Police SI Online Form 2019 Available for 68 Sub Inspector Vacancy. Download Assam SI Recruitment 2019 Notification and check the details. Assam police has invited the application for sub inspector posts under SLPRB Board of Assam. Apply online link will be active between 1st February 2019 to 28th February 2019.
Assam Police SI Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
SLPRB (state level police recruitment board) Assam has released the notification for Assam police sub inspector of hiring various regular and contractual positions. Candidates who are waiting for Assam police jobs, this is good opportunity.
Candidates can check the notification, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit and applying procedure on the official website of Assam police i.e. policeassam.gov.in. Candidates who want to register for the SLPRB Assam SI recruitment must submit their online application forms before the last date.
Important Details for SLPRB SI Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the organization||Assam state level police recruitment board (SLPRB)|
|Name of the post||Sub Inspector|
|Total No of posts||68|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online registration starts from||1st February 2019|
|Closing date for online registration||28th February 2019|
|Job type||State govt. job|
|Selection procedure||Written test, physical standard test and physical efficiency test and personal interview|
SLPRB Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancy details:
Note: 30% of the vacancies in each category are reserved for women horizontally.
What is the Eligibility criteria for Assam Police Sub Inspector Vacancy?
Check the terms of eligibility and apply online for Sub Inspector Posts under Assam Police Department.
Educational qualification: Candidate must pass B.Sc (electronics science/ IT/ computer science) Or 03 year diploma in polytechnic in electronics and Telecommunication / electronics or information technology / instrumentation or computer engineering or computer science or equivalent with two years working experience in the field of IT, electronics, telecom or allied environment etc.
Age limit: (as on 1st January 2019)
- Lower age- 20 years
- Upper age- 24 years
- For SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H) candidates: 5 years
- For OBC/ MOBC candidates: 3 years
- For trained home guard candidates: 3 years.
Application fees: there will be no application fees for any category.
Selection procedure: Candidates will select on the basis of written test, physical standard test and physical eligibility test. Final Merit List will be prepared based on Following Criteria:
- Written Test – 50% – 100 Marks
- Extra Curricular Activities – 15% – 30 Marks
- Computer Proficiency – 15% – 30 Marks
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – 20% – 40 Marks
Assam Police SI Exam pattern 2019:
- Mode of examination: offline (OMR based exam)
- Total no of questions: 100
- Parts of exam: 3 parts i.e. 1) logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension 2) matters relating to history and culture of Assam and India 3) general knowledge
- Time duration: 3 hours
- Marking system: 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative marking: ½ marks for each incorrect answer.
Pay scale: Rs 14000/- to Rs 49000/- per month.
SLPRB Assam Police SI Online Form 2019
How to Apply: Candidates can refer the below direct link to get Assam Police SI Online Form 2019.
- Visit the official website of Assam police i.e. policeassam.gov.in or www.slprbassam.in
- After visiting the website go to “careers> join SLPRB Assam” & select the post.
- Then official notification will open and read the information carefully
- Candidate have to refer the below direct link and choose the “Click Here to Apply Online” at SLPRB Assam web portal.
- Then a new page will open now click on the new registration, if you are a new user
- Fill the accurate details for registration process
- You have provide the required details in Online Form of Sub Inspector Posts and also upload the necessary documents.
- Cross check the details and submit the online application. Download the submitted form and take a hard copy.
Official website: www.slprbassam.in or policeassam.gov.in