Shivamogga District Court Hall Ticket 2019: Get Admit Card for Shivamogga district court exam 2019 for Peon, Typist, Steno & Process Server. Shivamogga district Court Admit Card 2019 to be released at www.districts.ecourts.gov.in soon. The conducting authority of Shivamogga District Court will release the admit card for various posts. To download the hall ticket, candidates need to enter the required details and check the exam centre details. The admit card will be released at official website of District court – districts.ecourts.gov.in.
Shivamogga District Court Admit card 2019:
The Shivamogga District Court Recruitment Authority is to release the admit card for various posts like Peon, Stenographer, Typist & Process Server. So this is the good news for the candidates who are searching their career field in Shivamogga District Court. The Shivamogga District Court admit card 2019 is a mandatory document for the candidates who are going to attend the written examination. Probably, the official board will release the admit card in month of April, 2019.
Aspirants who have applied for different posts such as Peon, Stenographer, Typist, Typist-copyist and Process server posts, will have to provide Registration number, date of birth etc. to get the admit card from its official website. To make it easy for candidates we have also provided the direct link from which they may directly access to their desired destination, the link has been given at the bottom of the article. In addition of the direct link we have also given some important details regarding the Shivamogga District Court admit card 2019, aspirants should read this article for better knowledge for Shivamogga District Court recruitment 2019.
Overview of Shivamogga District Court Exam 2019:
|Conducting organization||Shivamogga District Court, Karnataka|
|Name of the Posts||Peon, Stenographer, typist, Typist-copyist and process server|
|Total vacancies||46 posts|
|Admit card releasing date||April, 2019|
|Examination date||April, 2019|
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Process Server||11 posts|
What is the Selection Criteria for Shivamogga District Court Bharti 2019 ?
In order to secure a vacant seat in Shivamogga District Court, Karnataka a candidates will have to undergo three phases and will have to score minimum qualifying marks as required to clear the minimum cut off Phases are: –
- Written test
- Skill test
- Interview or personality test
Pay Scale details:
- Stenographer: – Rs. 27,650-52,650/-
- Typist/ Typist-copyist: – Rs. 21,400-42,00/-
- Process Server: – Rs. 19,950-37,900/-
- Peon: – Rs. 17,000-28,950/-
Procedure to download Shivamogga District court Admit card 2019:
- Initially, candidates will have to log on to official website @district.ecourts.gov.in.
- From the home page of the official website, go to the “Latest Announcement” section and search there for link “Shivamogga District Court Hall Ticket 2019”, click on it.
- As you click on the link a page will open including some asking columns there like registration number, date of birth and captcha filling.
- Candidates are required to fill all mandatory details in these blanks and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Now, Shivamogga District Court Admit Card will be displayed on the screen in the PDF format.
- Aspirants should download it and should take 1 or 2 hard copies of the admit card so that they can perform further action.
Candidate have wait for official announcement regarding the Shivamogga District Court Exam Date 2019 for above posts and later on admit card will be issued at official portal.
- Exam Date: April 2019 (Expected)
- Admit Card – April 2019 (Expected)
Download Link—>> Shivamogga District Court Admit Card 2019: Click Here
Official website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/