SGTB Khalsa College Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Notification Out for 41 Non Teaching Staff. Get SGTB Khalsa College Application Form 2019 for Current Job Opening & submit the before the last date. Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College has invited the applications for the Non- teaching (librarian, administrative officer, senior technical assistant and various posts) vacancies. At Present Khalsa College Recruitment Authority Notified about the 41 posts. Interested and eligible candidates may download the SGTB Khalsa College application form 2019 for Non Teaching Staff Posts from the official website of Khalsa college i.e. sgtbkhalsadu.ac.in.
SGTB Khalsa College Recruitment 2019: Non Teaching Staff
Khalsa College invites the application form to fill up the 41 non-teaching posts in month of April 2019. Those candidates are looking for a Jobs in Khalsa College in the national capital region; this is a great opportunity for them. Candidates should read the Non Teaching Staff Jobs official notification before fill the application form. Eligible candidates may apply offline from 1st April 2019 to 16th April 2019. Candidates have to download Non Teaching Staff Vacancy application form from the given link. College officially stated that they will not going to accept the applications if candidates are not fulfilling all the qualifications correctly along with those submitted after the final date. Candidates can get complete details through this article.
Also Check: Delhi excellence school admission 2019-20
Khalsa College Recruitment 2019: Vacancies Details| Pay Scale
|Name of the post||No of vacancies||Maximum age||Pay scale|
|Librarian||01||35 years||Rs 15600- 39100 + GP Rs 6000/-|
|Administrative officer||01||35 years||Rs 15600- 39100 + GP Rs 5400/-|
|Senior technical assistant||01||30 years||Rs 9300- 34800 + GP Rs 4200/-|
|Museum curator||01||27 years||Rs 5200- 20200 + GP Rs 2800/-|
|Junior assistant||03||27 years||Rs 5200- 20200 + GP 1900/-|
|Library attendant||03||27 years||Rs 5200- 20200 +GP 1800/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||31||27 years||Rs 5200- 20200 + GP 1800/-|
Read this: SSC CHSL recruitment 2019 apply online!
Eligibility criteria for Khalsa College recruitment 2019: Non Teaching Posts
- For administrative officer: candidates must qualify master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B for general category and 50% marks for reserved category.
- For technical assistant (computer): must pass MCA or M.Sc (computer science/ IT) from a recognized university with one year experience in relevant area.
- For museum curator (botany + zoology): must pass graduation having studied relevant subjects with two years experience in relevant field or postgraduate in the relevant subject.
- For junior assistant: must pass 10+2 or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized board with at least 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for the reserved category with the 6-month certificate of computer applications.
- For library attendant: must pass 10th from a recognized board with a certificate in library science & information science from a recognized institute.
- For laboratory attendant: Candidate must pass 10th class (Matriculation) from a recognized board or its equivalent with science subjects from recognized board.
- For general/ OBC candidates – Rs 200/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs 100/-
- For PWD and all female candidates – Nil
Note: Candidates should pay the application fees through demand draft (DD) should be attached with the prescribed application form
Khalsa College Recruitment 2019 Application form:
- Refer the official website of Khalsa college i.e. sgtbkhalsadu.ac.in
- Click on important notice available in Right Side Bar to get the application form.
- Find Corrigendum on Non Teaching Vacancies Adv No. EN-46/24 in Employment News / Rojgar Samachar (10-15 February 2018) and hit on read more option.
- Now Open the Notification and check out the all details carefully.
- Print the application form available in official notification and fill it completely.
- Attach the self- attested documents and demand draft with the application form.
- The applicants send their application form on the given address before the last date.
Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
University of Delhi
Delhi – 110007
Important note: candidates who had applied in response to advertisement dated 25/1/2018, need not apply again.
Useful Links –
|official website||check here|
|application form||Click here|