Get SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2019-2020 Online Application Form at http://scertodisha.nic.in and Check Odisha BEd Syllabus 2019 PDF– Exam Pattern & Important Dates of registration on this page. Interested candidates will have to check the eligibility criteria details for B.Ed Admission and then submit the online application before the last date of registration.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission Form 2019:
The notification for Odisha BEd admission will be released in the month of May- June 2019 (Tentatively). For taking and admission into B.Ed course, D.EI.Ed courses candidates need to appear in the common entrance for this session 2019-20. Those candidates want to do B.Ed they can fill the application form at SCERT Odisha official website.
Important Dates for Odisha B.Ed admission 2019-2020:
|Commencement of application form||Last week of May 2019|
|Last date of application form submission||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||July 2019|
|Result declare on||July 2019|
The official dates of SCERT Odisha B.Ed admission & entrance exam will be confirmed soon here.
What is the Eligibility criteria Odisha B.Ed Admission?
The candidates who are going to apply for Odisha B.Ed admission 2019 they should satisfy with the eligibility conditions for appearing in the common entrance exam as follow:
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Application should be completed the graduation (Minimum 55% marks for General/OBC Category) or post graduation degree or its equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Applicants who belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category will be prescribed for relaxation of 5% relaxation in marks, according to the authority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics atleast 55% marks for General/OBC Category and For SC/ST/PWD – 50% marks.
- Further information of eligibility criteria details available in Admission Notification.
- General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 500/- for B.Ed Common entrance examination.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates have to pay Rs 300/- for SCERT Odisha B.Ed entrance exam.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Exam Pattern: (paper 1)
|Education and general awareness||05|
Paper 2: (section a (arts stream))
|History and political science||20|
Section- B (science stream)
- Exam Duration – 1 hour 30 minutes
- Negative Marking – For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted and no marks for un-attempted questions.
- Paper 2 questions will be asked from subjects specific, candidates who has science background, have to choose the science group and candidates from Arts Background have to choose arts group.
<<<SCERT Odisha B.Ed Syllabus 2019 Check Here!>>>
Syllabus is available in prospectus. So download the prospectus/ information bulletin and check SCERT Odisha B.Ed Syllabus 2019 in detail.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2019 Online Application Form:
Applying procedure for Odisha B.Ed Admission 2019-2020:
- Students firstly open the official website of Odisha B.Ed i.e. scertodisha.nic.in or scert.samsodisha.gov.in
- On the official website B.Ed admission notification will be display.
- The application form will available via online mode only. there is no offline mode available to submit B.Ed Admission Form under SCERT Odisha.
- In the application form you should have to fill only correct or requisite details.
- Invalid or incorrect details will not be accepted by SCERT and your application form will be rejected.
- There is applicants also need to pay B.Ed entrance exam application fee.
- After the filling the B.Ed admission application form must take the hard copy of the same for further reference.
|Prospectus||Apply Online Link||Official website: Link 1, Link 2|
Prospectus & Apply Online link will be update soon.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2019 Admit card:
- Admit Card of B.Ed Entrance Exam will be available 10-15 days prior to its exam date.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website i.e. scertodisha.nic.in
- No physical admit card will be sent to students through post.
- Candidate should carry the admit card & ID proof on Exam Day in order to appear in SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019.
Directorate of teachers’ education & SCERT,
Bhubaneswar- 751003 Odisha, India
Email id: [email protected]todisha.nic.in
Important FAQ (Frequently Ask Questions):
Q: What is the starting date of online registration for SCERT Odisha B.Ed?
A: Fourth week of May 2019 (Tentative).
Q: What is the last date of online registration for SCERT Odisha B.Ed?
A: 4th week of June 2019 (Tentative).
Q: What is the Exam Date of Odisha B.Ed Entrance Test?
A: Expected in July Month.