SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Released for 8653 Posts. Get SBI Clerk Online Form 2019 – 2020 & Register online at sbi.co.in from April 12, 2019. SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Online Applications have been invited from the eligible candidates for appointment as Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical Cadre in State Bank of India. Interested aspirants may apply online from April 12, 2019 at official web portal of SBI Bank or they can go through this complete article, as we are updated a direct link from which, you can easily make your registration for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019.
SBI Clerk Online Form 2019 – Notification Details:
The Online Advertisement issued by SBI Bank Recruitment Authority for 8653 Clerk Cadre Posts. The Online applications are invited to fill these vacant posts by 03 May 2019. The candidates must remember that they should be proficient in reading, writing, speaking & understanding in the specified opted local language of that state for which they applying for. Application filing procedure will remain activate in between 12-04-2019 to 03-05-2019. Total 8904 clerk will have been recruited through this process. In this article, candidates will get their eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limits, applying procedure & exam pattern regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019. Now scroll down to see the info below: –
State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility criteria
- A candidate is required to be a citizen of India, subject of Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962.
- Aspirants, who wish to apply for Clerk post in SBI, must hold a valid graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Applier’s age should be in the range of 20 to 28 years, as on 1st January 2019.
Age relaxation details: –
|Category description||Upper age limit|
|SC/ ST candidates||33 years|
|OBC Candidates||31 years|
|Disable person||38 years|
SBI Clerk 2019 Examination Pattern (Preliminary Test):
It is the most important section for our reader because it will let you know about the exam pattern to crack SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2019 examination. Check the table below: –
|Name of the section||Total questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Online Form 2019 – Application Fee details:
In this section, candidates will get to know about their application fee structure. The fee details have provided in the category wise format so that before applying online, readers of our page may know their fee details & make their payment of exam fee according to their category. The application fee for different categories is tabulated below:
- General/ OBC/ EWS candidates = Rs. 750/- (application fee + including intimation Charges)
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-serviceman = Rs. 125/- (intimation charges only)
Also Read: SBI PO Free Study Material 2019 Get Here !!
SBI Clerk Online Form 2019 | Important Dates:
The Important dates regarding SBI Clerk 2019 is tabulated below –
|Online application process beginning date||April 12, 2019|
|Last date for online registration||May 3, 2019|
|Preliminary Examination date||June 2019|
|Prelims result declaration date||June 2019|
|Mains Examination date||August 10, 2019|
|Mains result declaration date||September 2019|
|Final Merit List||September 2019|
SBI Clerk 2019 | Salary Details
Emoluments: Rs. 23600/- per month inclusive of D.A will be remunerated to the final selected candidates as their salary.
The Starting Basic is Rs.14075.00 (INR 11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
Pay Scale – INR 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450
Benefits: Provident Fund, New Pension Scheme, Gratuity Fund, Medical Leave etc.
SBI Clerk Online Form 2019 – 2020:
How to Apply: Follow the under given instruction to apply online for State Bank of India Clerk 2019-
- Log on to official website of SBI @sbi.co.in/careers.
- After that go to the “Latest Announcements” tab and tap on the link “Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019”.
- Now Read the official notification carefully and test the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the link “Apply Online” given there & thereafter hit on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter your basic information like Name, Date of birth, Email & Mobile Number to register yourself.
- After successful registration, a provisional registration number and password will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Log in with “Registration number and password” and fill the particulars such as personal, academic & communication info.
- Upload Scanned Copies of Signature, Photograph & left thumb impression of the same size in jpg/ jpeg format as prescribed in the official notification.
- Make your application fee payment online before the last date as per your category.
- Finally, hit on the “Submit” button and take a print out copy of the SBI Clerk 2019 application form so that you can use it further.
USEFUL LINKS – SBI CLERK ONLINE FORM 2019:
|SBI Clerk 2019 Official Notification||Click Here|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2019
|SBI Clerk 2019 Registration||Click Here|
|Login Page||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|