Get SBI Junior Associates Prelims Call Letter 2019, Also Know How and when to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Online? Check the details shared with you about to SBI Junior Associates Prelims Call Letter 2019. Also check preliminary & Mains exam date, exam pattern, exam center details, important instruction regarding exam from this page. The admit card/ call letter for SBI Clerk will be published online on the official website & no other mode will be available to download the call letter. To fetch the SBI Clerk/ Junior Associates hall ticket 2019, candidates will have to provide their registration number and password.
SBI Junior Associates Prelims Call Letter 2019 | Clerk Pre Hall Ticket Download:
The conducting authority of State Bank of India Clerk exam is ready to release the admit card for preliminary exam 2019. The hall ticket is likely to release in the 1st week of June 2019 onwards. The aspirants who have submitted their application form for SBI Junior Associates 2019 in the given time of registration can download their call letter for SBI Clerk through the official website @www.sbi.co.in. we have also given a direct link to get the hall ticket for SBI Clerk 2019 from this page. All readers are advised to read this article completely & carefully to know more precisely about SBI Clerk Examination 2019.
Important Schedule || SBI Junior Associates cum Clerk Recruitment 2019 || Call Letter:
|SBI Clerk notification date||11 April 2019|
|Commencement of online submission of application||12 April 2019|
|Closing date for online registration||3 May 2019|
|Preliminary exam admit card availability||1st week of June 2019*|
|Preliminary examination date||June 2019|
|Mains Exam date||10 August 2019|
|Final result declaration date||Notified soon|
Important documents to carry along with SBI Junior Associates Prelims Call Letter 2019:
First of all, we want to inform all the candidates that they should paste the self-attested photograph on the appropriate given space on the admit card. In addition to this, one must carry one of the following described documents with the admit card as the proof of their identity. Failing of producing these documents before the invigilator, may lead to the disqualification for the exam.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Id Card
- Bank Passbook with dully attested photograph
- Driving License
- Identity card issued by school or college/ Gazzetted officer.
Guidelines to download SBI Junior Associates Call Letter 2019 | Clerk Hall Ticket Download:
Follow the below given instruction carefully to download SBI Clerk Pre Hall Ticket 2019:
- Initially, visit the official website of State Bank of India @sbi.co.in.
- Thereafter go to the “Announcement” section given on the home page.
- Select the desired link about “SBI Junior Associates cum Clerk Admit card 2019”.
- As you click on that link, a login page will appear on the screen.
- On that page, candidates will have to enter their registration number/ application id and password at the blank space display on your system screen.
- After filling above discussed details, click on the “Submit” tab.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen; you are required to download it.
- Also take a print out of the SBI Clerk admit card 2019 for future concerns.
Also Read: RRB JE Hall Ticket Download – Get Now !!
SBI Junior Associates cum Clerk Exam Pattern for Preliminary exam:
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
Important Points for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2019:
- Time duration allotted for exam will be 1 hour.
- The examination will be conducted in online mode i.e. computer based test (CBT).
- All questions will be of objective nature.
- Total 100 questions will be asked for maximum 100 marks.
Important Instruction for SBI Clerk Examination 2019:
- All candidates will have to carry their admit card to the examination hall, failing to do so will not get permission to appear in the exam.
- Carry any photo id proof, because it will be submitted to invigilator with admit card.
- Any electronics gadget like Smartphone, calculators, pager, smart watches etc. are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Attendance will be taken in Biometric mode, so it is advised keep your thumb clean.
- All aspirants should reach the exam center before the reporting time so that they can easily manage the scheduled functions.