Candidates who are seeking for Admission in Sainik School for academic year 2019-20, good news available for all of them. Because Sainik School Admission 2019 Official Schedule has announced now. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam which is named as AISSEE in short conduct by Sainik School Society every year on First Sunday of January month. AISSEE 2019 Notification + Application Form is available now.
AISSEE 2019 Notification Released:
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019 is going be held on 6 January 2019. This entrance exam is conducted by Sainik School Society for the admissions in the Sainik Schools all over India. AISSEE is conducted for the admission in class 6th and class 9th in Sainik Schools. The official Notification has been released by Sainik School Society on the official Website of All India Sainik Schools Society. All the interested candidates can apply for the admissions. Candidates must check their eligibility before filling up the application form.
In this article we have provided the steps to apply for AISSEE 2019 and eligibility criteria for all the students. Keep reading this article to get all the important details about AISSEE 2019.
Eligibility Criteria AISSEE 2019:
- Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years for class 6th (Born between 01 April 2007 to 31 March 2009) and 13 to 15 years (born between 01 April 2004 to 31 March 2006) for Class 9th on the 31st March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Exam.
- For the Admission in class 9th, the candidates should be studying in class 8th from the recognized school.
- For Admission in 6th Class: Students who are appearing in 05th Standard are eligible to apply. Finally student should be passed the previous year class examination.
- Admission will be made strictly in the order of merit only in class 6th and class 9th
AISSEE 2019 Application Fees:
The registration charges will be applied for the candidates of all categories who want to be appeared in the AISS Entrance Exam 2019. The rate of the application forms is as under:
- For General and Defence Category : Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST : Rs.250/-
- Mode of Fee Payment – Online (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank E-challan)
AISSEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Start Date to Apply||8th October 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||26th November 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||1st December 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Result Announcement Date||4th February 2019|
|Medical Test & Interview Dates||11 Feb to 28 Feb 2019|
|Final Merit List including waiting list||11th March 2019|
Sainik School Admission 2019-20
AISSEE 2019 Application Form: Sainik School Entrance Exam Application forms will be available from 08 October 2018. According to the official notification candidates will be able to apply online from the 8th October 2018. Here we have mentioned the steps also to apply for AISSEE 2019 successfully. The Steps to apply are as following:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website Sainikschooladmission.in.
- Then on the home page of official website, search for new registration.
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to the registration form.
- Read all the instruction and guidelines mentioned on that page.
- Fill your all the required details in the application form properly.
- Then upload your certificates or document which are required to upload in prescribed format.
- Pay the registration fee by online mode through Online Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- After all this you are successfully registered, take a print out of your application form for future use.
- You will get your registration number and password through mail or SMS whichever you have mentioned during registration.
Follow these steps to apply online for Sainik School Admission 2019-20. Verify the details before to applying.
- Read Also Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019
Sainik School Admission 2019: Notification
Sainik School Admission 2019: Apply Online (Start from 08 October)