SAAT 2019 Notification Out now. Candidate who want to appear in SAAT 2019 Entrance Exam, have to register online first. The process of online registration begins from 05 December 2018 and end on 31 March 2019. So candidates have enough time to register online and prepare for its entrance test.
SAAT 2019 Entrance Exam:
The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission test (SAAT) is a national level test which conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan university. This entrance examination will be conducted in both modes online as well as offline mode. The online examination of SAAT will be held from April 13, to 30 April 2019. Whereas, the offline examination will be held on April 21, 2019. Candidates who wish to apply for SAAT 2019 Entrance Exam can apply online now from the official website. Check more details regarding SAAT Entrance Test 2019-10 from this page.
Important Dates of SAAT 2019 Entrance Test:
|Notification Date||November 2018|
|Application form submission opening date||05 December 2018|
|Last date of registration||31 March, 2019|
|Admit card issuing date||05 April, 2019|
|Declaration of result||04 May 2019|
|Date of Counselling||May 2019|
Eligibility criteria for SAAT 2019:
For B.Tech Course:
Aspirants who want to appear in B.Tech program should posses intermediate/ 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with physics and mathematics (compulsory subjects) along with one of the chemistry /computer science / information technology / biotechnology / biology / informatics / statistics / technical vocational subject or any other subject. Candidates who are appearing in this examination should have at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
NOTE: 40% marks is required in case of SC/ST/OBC category.
For M.Tech Course:
Candidates must pass B.Tech/B.E or equivalent in the respective discipline. Candidates should have at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
NOTE: GATE qualified candidates are exempted from the SAAT entrance test.
The appliers should passed/appearing bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institution. They should have at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
SAAT Application Form 2019:
How to apply:
- Visit the official website soa.ac.in or open the below link.
- Click on the link provided on the home page of official website regarding apply online for SAAT 2019.
- Fill all information relates to this page, after filling these information registrations ID and password will be generated and sent on your mail ID.
- Now you have to Log in with the help of registration ID & password.
- Fill all details in the application form such name, email, photograph, qualification, date of birth etc. and submit this form.
- After submitting these information candidates are required to pay their application fee and finally, submit their form.
- Although, a copy of application form will be sent to the e-mail ID of the candidates yet they should take a print of it for the future reference.
Exam pattern for SAAT 2019 Entrance Exam:
For SAAT 2019, candidates can choose their mode of examination as their comfort. But they should remember whether the exam is online or offline the pattern for the examination will be same. We have described the following important points of the examination.
- The examination will be MCQ (multiple choice questions) type.
- 4 marks will be given to the candidates for their each correct answer
- 1 mark will be deducted for their each wrong answer.
- Total 120 minutes will be allotted to the candidates in order to complete their examination.
Download SAAT 2019 Entrance Exam: Notification
SAAT 2019 Application Form Link