About RULET 2019 Notification for Entrance Exam: Rajasthan university is inviting the interested candidates for the five-year integrated law programme. Get RULET 2019 Notification+ Application Form Last Date details available in this article. Total 120 seats (approx) will have been filled by this entrance examination. The application will begin from In April month and the tentative date for the examination is considered as in the May 2019. The examination center for the entrance will be Jaipur.
RULET 2019 Notification:
RULET (Rajasthan university law entrance test) is taken to provide the admission to interested candidates for the five-year integrated law programme. Candidates who have to aim to get admission in LLB & Five Year Integrated Law Course, have to register for Law Entrance Test conduct by Rajasthan University every year.
It is a good opportunity to grab for the candidates who wants their career in law field. It is national level examination. Application will begin from April 2019 and the examination probably will be held in the month of May 2019. So candidates need to prepare well and they should know the other important details about RULET 2019 which have been described in this article.
Eligibility criteria for RULET 2019:
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the RULET 2019. It is necessary to get familiar with all eligible condition of RULET 2019 Entrance Test so that candidate would not face any difficulty in future regarding this entrance exam.
- Candidates should have attained at least 50% marks in the intermediate or 12th Class to be a eligible candidate for this entrance examination.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category need to score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying (10+2) examination.
- It is necessary to note that appearing candidates (candidates who are pursuing their intermediate) can also apply for this entrance examination.
NOTE: there is no age eligibility is defined by officials of RULET 2019, so all candidates with no age restriction can apply for that entrance examination.
RULET 2019 Important Dates:
|RULET 2019 Notification Out in||First week of April 2019|
|Application Form Submission Date||First week of April 2019|
|RULET 2019 Application Form Last Date||Second week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||End of May 2019|
Tentative Dates are shared in above table. Confirm dates will be update soon.
Exam pattern for RUET 2019:
It is important for the aspirants to know their examination pattern before appearing in the examination. It will boost the preparation level of the candidates and it also provide the exact way of preparation for any exam. We have provided the exam pattern for RULET 2019. Interested may check this out.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General knowledge||30 to 40|
|Legal reasoning||30 to 40|
|General science||30 to 40|
|Social studies||30 to 40|
- General knowledge
- Language ability
- Legal reasoning
- General science
- Social studies
Some important details:
- Exam mode: offline (pen, paper based)
- Time duration: two hours
- Maximum marks for written examination: 200 marks
- Marks for GD-PI: 100 marks
- Type of questions: MCQ’s (multiple choice questions)
Details mentioned in RULET 2019 Application Form:
- Applicant’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Category of aspirant
- Address of the candidates’
- Qualification details of the candidate
- E-mail ID
How to apply for RULET 2019?
We have described some important steps by following which candidate can apply for RULET 2019. The mode of registration is Offline for RULET 2019 Entrance Exam. Eligible candidates have to download application form for RULET 2019 through online mode, but they have to submit it through offline mode.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan University which is www.uniraj.ac.in or refer the below link
- On the home page of the website, there is a section name examination, go for it.
- Now click on application form for 2019-20.
- A link will be there about RULET 2019 notification, click on it and read full notification.
- After reading full notification, download the application form.
- Now candidates need to provide all correct personal, academics and qualification details as requirement of the application form.
- Attach the required documents with the application form of RULET 2019.
- Aspirants must pay the requisite application fee of INR 2000 after completing all procedure described above. Candidates must remember that the application fee must be paid through demand draft.
|RULET 2019 Notification||Check Here|
|RULET 2019 Application Form||Check Here|
|Other Instructions||Check Here|
Note: Till Date RULET 2019 Notification has not released. Candidate must wait for it. RULET official website link is available above.
RULET Entrance examination 2019 FAQs:
Q: When will the application for RULET 2019 begin?
Ans: In August, 2019.
Q: What will be the mode of examination?
Ans: offline mode
Q: what will be the maximum marks for RULET 2019?
Ans: 200 marks.
Q: When will the examination schedule for RULET 2019?
Ans: Probably in the month of September, 2019.