RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Online Form 2019 + 1092 Apprentice Vacancies Notification Details are available here. The Online applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 10961 for imparting training at various divisions/ Units/ workshops over Northern Railway. There are 1092 vacancies in Northern Railway, Delhi and Railway Claims Tribunal, Ghaziabad (UP). Interested candidates have to check the eligibility criteria details for RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Online Form 2019:
The application for RRC NR Trade Apprentice recruitment 2019 will start from 31st December 2018 and the last date for submission of application is 31st January 2019. All the details for RRC NR Trade Apprentice recruitment 2019 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure etc. are available in this article.
Eligible candidates who are interested to submit the Online Form for Apprentice Jobs, are advised to submit the application before the closing date. Candidate are suggested here please submit the application form before last time rush. Because at the last time due to heavy load you may not able to apply. So submit the RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Online Form 2019 before the closing date as soon as possible.
RRC NR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 eligibility Criteria:
Essential qualification: (as on the date of issue of official notification)
- The aspirants must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from any recognized Board.
- The candidates must possess ITI diploma in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
Age Limit: (as on 31/01/2019)
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have exceed the age over 24 years as on 31/01/2019.
NOTE: For SC/ST candidates 05 years will given as the relaxation age i.e. their upper age will be 29 years and in case of OBC candidates there is 3 years age relaxation i.e. upper age will be 27 years.
Application Fee for RRC NR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
- For General/OBC candidates: The candidates belonging to this category will have to pay Rs. 100/– as their application fee to complete the application procedure.
- NOTE 1: There will be no application fee For SC/ST/PH/all Female candidates. They are exempted from the application fee
- NOTE 2. : Application fee can only be paid through online mode. It can be paid by Debit/ Credit card/net banking. No offline mode for paying application fee will be accepted.
Important Dates for Northern Railway Apprentice 2019:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||31st December 2018|
|Registration last date||31st January, 2019|
|Final merit list available||15 February to 15 March 2019 (tentative)|
Mode of selection for RRC NR Apprentice 2019:
- Screening test
- Scrutiny of the application
- Document verification
NOTE: Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of above mentioned three phases.
Enclosures to be uploaded with the online Application form:
Candidates must upload following documents/ certificates with the online application failing which application will be rejected.
- Proof of date of birth.
- 10th pass mark sheet
- ITI trade certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT with mark sheet as the case may be prescribed for the trade.
- In case of aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EX-SM etc. certificate in prescribed formant should be uploaded.
RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Online Form 2019:
How to apply for RRC NR Apprentice recruitment 2019: The mode of application is online for Trade Apprentice Jobs.
- Visit the official website (rrcnr.org) or refer the below link
- Now click on the “Engagement of Act Apprentice” link online Application for this recruitment.
- Now candidates are required to register themselves by providing some essentials details such as Name, Community, Category, Mobile No., Email ID & date of birth.
- After successful registration candidates will receive a valid registration Number and password through which they can perform further action.
- Log in with registration no. and password.
- Update all important information on the application form.
- Upload required documents as described in the above article.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression ( should be of size range 10 to 50 kb in jpg format).
- Cross check the whole application and make sure that there is no mistake.
- After checking, finally submit the application form.
- Take a print out for the application forms for future reference.
Candidate photograph, signature and thumb impression size do not exceed from 50 KB and minimum required size is 10 KB. Further details are available in official notification.
|RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Notification 2019||Download Here|
|RRC Northern Railway Apprentice Online Form 2019||Click Here (Link Active From 31 December)|