RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Notification Out for 13487 Junior Engineer Vacancies. RRB CEN 03/2018 Apply Online For Junior Engineer, Deport Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant Posts. In Employment News of Indian Govt new notification has been released about to 13487 Junior Engineer, DMS & CMA Posts. The RRB CEN 03/2018 Online Form will be available from 02 January 2019.
RRB CEN 03/2018 Notification Out: 13487 Posts
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued the official notification for RRB Junior Engineer/ DMC / CMA recruitment on December 29, 2018. The official notification is available on the official website of the RRBs, which are 21 in total. Application for this recruitment will begin from 02 January 2019. There will be total 14033 vacancies for different posts. Out of 14033, 13034 will be for Junior Engineer, 49 will be for Junior Engineer (IT), 494 will be for CMA and 456 for DMS.
Latest Update: Detailed Notification is available now. Download the RRB JE 2019 Official Notification and check the complete details. For more details go through this article.
On 29th December, 2018, RRB has issued the detailed notification about to RRB Junior Engineer Bharti 2019 (CEN 03/2018) – 13487 JE Posts. Check the details and apply for Railway JE Recruitment 2019. Details are confirmed now. Because on 26 December 2018 A short has been released in employment news about to 14033 JE posts in Railway Department. But number of vacancies are revised and changed.
Important Dates for RRB CEN 03/2018 (JE Recruitment)
|Short Notification Released on||26 December, 2019|
|RRB JE 2019 Detailed Notification Available From||29 December, 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply for RRB JE 2019||02 January, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||31 January, 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Test||April 2019 (Expected)|
RRB CEN 03/2018-19 Notification Details:
|Name of the conducting authority||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer (JE) & Other Posts|
|No. of vacancies||13487|
|Job category||Railway Jobs|
|Job location||All over India|
Vacancies Details for Railway 14033 JE Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||12487 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (IT- Information Technology)||29 Posts|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)||387 Posts|
|Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||227 Posts|
Eligibility criteria for RRB JE Recruitment 2019 (CEN 03/2018):
Qualification required: Candidates must passed Diploma/BE/ B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized or authorized University.
|Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E.)|
|Junior Engineer (IT)||B.Tech/BCA/ PGDCA/ B.SC in Computer Science / IT- Information Technology.|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)||Bachelor Degree (in Science) with Chemistry & Physics (atleast 45% marks)|
|Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||Diploma/Degree in Engineering|
Age Limit: Aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment must be of minimum 18 years and upper age limit is 33 years as on 01 January 2019. Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category is also permissible as per govt rules.
Application Fee: Application Fee for RRB JE 2019 is as follows:
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Transgender/ BC/ Minorities Category have to pay Rs.250/-
- For All Remaining Category Applications have to pay Rs.500/-
Eligible candidates can pay their application fee through online via Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Selection process for RRB JE recruitment 2019:
Candidates, who want their final selection in RRB JE 2019-20 batch, have to undergo through selection process which is given below:
- Computer Based Test (CBT I)
- Computer Based Test (CBT II)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
This time there will be two stage computer based test held by Railway Recruitment Board which will be followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination Process.
Pay scale for RRB recruitment 2019-20:
The basic pay for Junior Engineer Jobs: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Brief Exam Pattern for RRB JE Recruitment 2019-20:
- Stage I Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Time in Minutes||90|
- Stage II Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Physics & Chemistry||15||15|
|Basic of Computers and Applications||10||10|
|Basic of Environment and Pollution Control||10||10|
|Time in Minutes||120|
RRB CEN 03/2018 Online Form:
How to apply for RRB JE 2019 recruitment: Interested and eligible candidates should follow the below mentioned steps in order to register in RRB JE 2019 recruitment. These steps are:-
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website i.e. indianrailways.gov.in
- Now you have to choose the RRB Region / Zone in order to Apply for 13487 Posts.
- Candidate have to find the RRB CEN 03/2018 Online Form/ Apply Online link
- Open the link and Now a page with some instruction will open on the screen, aspirant should read these instructions carefully and check details before to proceeding further.
- Candidate have to provide the basic details such as Name, date of birth, relevant E-mail ID , Mobile no., Aadhar Number, Qualification details, etc.
- In the next step, candidates need to upload their color photograph of passport size as specified in the official notification.
- Upload the signature and desired documents.
- Pay the relevant application Fee as per category.
- After all these steps, aspirants need to cross check the application form so that they will not face any problem in future regarding their application form.
- At last, applicant need to finally submit the application form and take a print out (hard copy) of the application form so that it can be used in future.
RRB JE 2019 Important Links:
|Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|RRB JE Vacancies Revised Notification||Download Here|
|RRB JE 2019 Online Form||Active From 02 January 2019|
|RRB Zone Wise Website link||Click Here|